Before the Fights

AN: Told you this wouldn't take long. Now, what is Izuku's answer?

'What did she say?' Izuku asked himself. 'She wants me to marry her. Is this real?'

Most of the students didn't even know what to say. Was this a prank? A way to distract the opponent? Was she an undercover villain? What was happening?

"Did I hear that right?" Ochako asked. "She wants to marry Deku."

"I think so," Mina replied. Despite being well versed in all manners ps gossip, not even she expected such a situation to happen. Especially to Midori.

Not even Toga, who told Izuku the harem plan, could believe it.

Bakugo was even right next to Izuku as it happened and not even he could believe what was going on. 'I know Deku is popular with some chicks but SHE WANTS TO MARRY HIM. IN HIGHSCHOOL?'

So what was Izuku's response to this situation? What does his brilliant mind think about this weird situation?

Boom

He ran away.

His speed was so intense that it left a massive crack on the ground.

"Izuku, hold on," Karen said before chasing after him. They both left the cafeteria in a confused and crazy place.

The only one who broke the silence was the foreign students.

"Um excuse me," Chakrii said, gaining everyone's attention. "Is this normal in Japan?"

"NO," everyone immediately responded.

Izuku ran down the hallway, not sure where he was going. Eventually, he just stopped at a random corner and tried to process everything.

'A girl told me to marry her.' That thought repeated in his head endlessly.

Oh god, what's going to happen? Should he accept it? Well, the girl seems nice, but he doesn't know a damn thing about her. Wait, she's a Kure. She could be related to Renzo. If he rejects her, would Renzo and his entire family come after him? But would that happen if he accepts? How would the others think?

Oh god, what would my Mom think?

WHAT WOULD ALL MIGHT THINK?

"Hello Izuku," a familiar voice said. Kure Karen had caught up to him and was standing right next to him. "So, what's your answer." There was a fire in her eyes, one that desired Izuku.

"I..um.." Izuku's fate could be changed with just one word. He needed a savior.

And his savior did arrive.

Karen was picked by her collar and lifted into the air. "Karen, what the hell are you doing?" Kure Renzo asked.

"I'm getting married Renzo," Karen said.

"Are you just doing what my mom did?"

"Yep. It did work after all?"

Renzo gave a sign before giving a powerful look towards Izuku, causing the boy to gulp. "Izuku, did you accept her proposal?"

"No."

"Then enjoy the single life?" Renzo said as he began dragging Karen away.

"WAIT WHAT?" Izuku asked.

"Look if I explained anything we would be here all day," Renzo replied.

"Well, Renzo, why don't you explain to my future husband?"