Basketball

AN: Man, I'm really sorry that this chapter came out so late. I was going through a lot of stuff plus a shit load of writer's block. But I pulled through in the end. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

Also, this chapter contains the quirks of the 1b class which you can find at the My hero wiki.

Enjoy and have a good day.

This chapter is also dedicated to the late great Kobe Bryant.

"What the heck is basketball?" Chakrii asked.

"Wait, you don't know?" Izuku asked.

"Not really. Saw and I spent most of our time either training or taking care of our families," Chakrii explained.

"I AM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW," President Mic stated. "I LOVE BASKETBALL SO MUCH." Aizawa then noticed that his friend had changed his outfit entirely as well. The blond was now wearing a basketball hat that completely covered his hair, sunglasses that were basketball themed, a Chicago bulls jersey with the number 32, and of course, Air Jordans.

"Wow, I never expected you to like basketball so much," Aizawa replied.

"I FUCKING LOVE BASKETBALL," President Mic said. "SPACE JAM IS MY FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME."

"While our lovely commentators are talking about their love for the sport, it's time to explain the rules." Midnight had come onto the scene wearing a basketball uniform that was very suggestive and very revealing.

"Is it common for Japanese women to do stuff like this?" Charkii asked.

Izuku was about to answer no, but then he remembered Momo's infamous hero costume. "Some women, not all."

"I'm not complaining," Charkii replied.

"The rules are simple. It's the same as normal basketball, but with some notable exceptions. One of them being, Quirks are allowed," the moment Midnight said that the air changed. The students were now curious and excited; their imaginations were taking over. "However, you cannot use your quirks on your opponent's. Also, if the ball is destroyed or rendered usable, then the person who damaged it gets his entire team disqualified. The same thing happens if the board is affected by a quirk."

"Seriously. Why would UA make a rule like that?" Takeshi asked.

"Maybe because it shows how we can control our quirks," Ojiro replied. "While it seems silly at first, it makes much more sense when you think about it. UA wants to show how we can use our quirks outside of combat as well as showing us that we can properly use it without damaging anything around us."

"That's..pretty smart. How are you not number one in the class?" Takeshi asked.

"Because we're in a class of superhumans," Ojiro replied.

"Oh, right."

"There is more than just that. Teams will be divided into five, and with a total of five games will be played," Midnight explained. "Now, there also is the results of the previous event. Depending on how you did, you will gain a set of points. Your points will combine with your other teammates, and the highest gets to choose when they play."

A scoreboard then appeared, with a graph displaying two sets of five. One said Team A, while the other said Team B.

"So those who got in Last place are punished, while on the other hand, those who came first get rewarded. A cruel game, but I respect that," Charkii said.

"But there's also the matter of quirks. Some quirks have an advantage over others in this sport. Combat quirks are affected the most because they are nearly useless, while quirks that are often looked down upon getting time to shine," Izuku explained.