Fourteen-"We Are Not Dating"

Zacznij od początku

I would like to entertain myself and say it was because he liked me, but I can hear laughter in my head already.

The bell ring the same time Levi and I was heading down the hall to our class and I cursed. We're late.

Madi had already gone to class before me and I was just stopping to my locker to get my book.

I skidded to a stop having Levi bumped into me as we came into the classroom. Our sudden appearance had everyone looking over to us. Madi raised a brow as she sized up the guy sitting next to us.

I had also forgotten that Sally was in this class. I was surprised she even show.

Since The Bad Crew and her boyfriend were suspended for three weeks since the fight, she was missing too. I have no idea what give her the momentum to come to class today.

She stared heatedly at me before she looked down to where Levi's hand was joined to mines before leaning back into her chair with a smirk, mouthing the word 'Slut' to me.

I rolled my eyes, dropping Levi's hand and looking over to our teacher who was looking at Levi and me expectantly. "Oh, Raine you were bringing our new student?"

"Uh-Yes, that is the reason why I was late" I nodded comically. I stepped back pushing Levi in front of me, "I present to you, Levi Johnson".

The teacher smiled warmly at him, while he chuckled.

"Class meet Levi" he gestured to the class, "And, thank Raine here for her presentation" he joked and walked back to his desk, stating that the conversation was over.

"You're really good with hospitality" Levi whispered to me as I stood beside him.

I didn't answer as I walked over to Madi and sat down. "Is that the guy-"

"Yes, Levi" I muttered.

"I think I can sit here, right?" Levi said as he plucked out the seat beside me and sit down.

I was now sitting in between a smiling Levi and a staring Madi. I can practically see the questions rolling off her.

Levi sensing her, stretched his hand in front of me. "Levi Johnson, transferred from Hilton High" she gripped his hand and smile, shaking it.

"Madi Love, Rustic High" she answered, before looking at me with raised brows.

I smiled awkwardly as the teacher continued his lesson. Madi kept up with small talk with Levi and he chatted back with her.

I had learned that he was the only child of two parents. He's bilingual and that he moves a lot. He says this is his last time moving because it seems his family like it here the most. He has went to 10 different schools starting from kindergarten and that he doesn't have a girlfriend.

The last part was all for Madi's personal data.

The whole time Levi gave his biography I couldn't help but feel eyes on me. It was an uncomfortable feeling. I couldn't take it anymore and looked over to see Sally looking at me, her eyes gleaming with mischief.

I turned away from her and focus on doing work.

~~~

"Do you guys have lunch on or off school campus?" Levi asked as we walked over to the cafeteria.

"We can go off campus, but our cafeteria is good, so we don't bother" I shrugged. I really wanted our meatloaf right now.

"No way. You have the opportunity to eat off-campus and you choose not to. Are you guys okay?" he stopped us and Madi and I shared a frown.