Part 11

[ daniel's pov ]

As soon as I finished my introduction, My soon to be room mates face went conpletely white. His eyes dialated and looked at my somewhat terrified yet lovingly. I was getting the major creeps.

I didn't know what to do, being so awkward from all the lack of social skills the past years. "So.... um what's your name?" I glanced at him. His eyes were narrowing into mine. It felf so familiar.

The way they sparkled- how the light hit them and made it seem to be a pale blue, with streaks of grey and specks of yellow and green hiding beneath it. The color reminded me of Phil. They were one of a kind.

My mind clicked- and I could see why he was in the shock he was. It was the boy I broke so long ago. The one I've been dying to see since.

He looked at me sincerely, and he whispered, " Dan- it's me."

We both looked at each other. There was no emotion on his face. Like the confidence was either shattering or was taking a break.

That's when I threw my arms around him and held him. I found him. He was here. He quickly held back, as if it were for dear life- and it was.

Tears began to fill my eyes and cascade onto Phil's shoulder. I soon felt the damp specks hitting mine as well. We just stood there hugging. As if nothing else mattered- it was Phil and I. Nothing could brake this again.

I slowly leaned back to meet the face of broken lad. He looked happy- yet broken. It pained me so much more tears emerged out of my eyes.

" Dan.." He whimpered. His voice sounded just like it did on the phone so long ago. As the memories kept flooding back into my mind, tears would fall out. " Why did you ignore me?" Phil looked at his mismatched socks. I could tell that's been on his mind too long not to ask.

" I was scared- of what others would do if they new- I was a complete idiot Phil, I didn't realize conpletely that I was loosing the love of my life- " I stopped myself right there. Our eyes connected, looking for the desperation we had been craving for years.

I didn't know what to do- Had I just admitted my dear love to Phil?