Part 16

[ daniel's pov ]

Through out the time we were out at the bar, jealousy took over me. The way Pj kept looking at Phil- my Phil, was threatening enough, then they brown haired boy with the glasses had to show up.

He wouldn't leave Phil alone for christ sake! When he even came over to ask me why I was so raging mad, I sware I was about to blow. The nit wit he was thinking he'd get the real answer from me when he was trying to take my Lion.

But Peej- I was about to strangle him on the spot. He got to have a what seemed to be a sentimental talk with Phil- the bastard he is thinking he can swoop in and steal my Philly. I thought I could trust the guy- obviously I was wrong.

I just needed some alone time was all- and the guy helped me with it thank god. We sent the crew in a taxi back to the hotel, while Phil and I went back to his- our flat.

________

[phil's pov]

Daniel didn't take his dark eyes off me the whole drive home in the cab. He tension between us was off, I wasn't sure what was happening. I kept my eyes on my knees, avoiding his desperate looks.

Pj is gay.... but why would he tell me? We used to be so close, what did he want- our friendship again? He left me in my time of need, when he told me he always be there- just like Daniel. Why did the past always come back? Fid it just want to haunt me, or give me something that should've been?

I pushed these thoughts out of my mind before my eyes could form tears. Everything was going to be all right. I needed to make sure of that.

When the vehicle stopped and after I tipped the polite taxi driver Dan rushed to out apartment door, urgently unlocking it and rushing inside. I followed in slowly behind him, shutting the door he left ajar.

Daniel was standing in the middle of the living area staring me down. The pit of my stomach felt unsure, but I brushed it off. This time I just needed to be brave.

We just looked at each other, until Dan broke the silence. " You didn't finish earlier... But by the odds of everything, I thought you felt the same-" He spoke, grabbing his hair shaking his round head.

"But no- You fucking lead me on to think this; only for you to have some boyfriend to dance with all night.." His voice was trembling almost as f he were about to cry. Yet he still sounded as if he were filled with anger. This scared me to my spot, not daring to move an inch.

He turned to look at me again, for me only to see tears streaking his cheeks. a smile appeared on his face, before chuckling a bit to himself. " I honestly thought this was a miracle; to see the man I missed for so very long.." He turned his head down to the floor again, chuckling a bit more, " I thought if I could just see the man I've been dying to hold once more, it would all be for the better, not the worse."

The words hit me like bullets. Daniel was confused, not only about Charlie but the feelings I have for him. He deserves the world and heavens above, not a hell im his own mind.

"Dan.." I mumbled. He looked towards me with his pleading eyes. They were filled with such guilt, it almost made me sick to my stomach. " That guy- Charlie with the brown hair, he's just a companion. I feel nothing towards him the way I do to some people." I took a step towards him. Another one of his sad tears fell from his face, crashing onto the floor.

"I didn't mean to hurt you like this Daniel- you have no idea the pain I'm experiencing just seeing you cry." My eyes began to water, but I held them back as I needed to be strong for Dan. I took one more step towards him. There was only a foot between us now, as looked into each others wonderful eyes.

I brought my cold hand to his face, wiling away the tear marks left on his rosy cheeks. I held my hands still cupped over his cheeks as I spoke.

" But Daniel- I have to say I do have a boyfriend. I love him with all my heart. No one could ever change that." He looked at me like he just shattered. He barley was able to spit out, " Well what's his name?" Tears escaping his lonely eyes.

I smiled at him while wiping away his tears once more. " His name is Daniel James Howell - and I'm never letting him go again." I said before I pressed my lips to his once again.