Part 19

[pj's pov]

After Dan left I felt as if everything we were right. Just Phil and I, the best pairing around. We would be perfect, and I bet deep down Phil knows this.

[ phil's pov]
After Damiel left the atmosphere became almost to uncomfortable to even bare in. I tried to focus om the game, but all I could think of was Pj's green eyes looking through me. I figured it be a good time to go to the bathroom, get a little alone time.

" I think I need to use the lou-" I tried to stand up to go the bathroom, but I felt a tight hand form around my wrist pulling me back down. " Phil, don't you think that can wait?" Pj looked inti my eyes, his showing lust, while my glared nothing but fear. " Actually this is quite-" I stopped at I felt Pj's grip get tighter. I realized what was going to happen- my scars were going to bleed..

The look of pain I was trying to hide must've shown through, for he let goof my wrist. " Phil, is everything alright? I'm so sorry I'm just so lonely I just felt you needed to stay-" And Pj rambled on. I lost track if what he was saying, he was so deep in discussion. "- Phil, are you still hurting yourself?" Pj's eyes went large and began to tear up, so did my own.

"Peej...." Tears began to escape my eyes, only repeating Pj too. We cried for what seemed like forever, like our own little inifinity. { PERKS OF BEING A WALL FLOWER REFRENCE }

Once he stopped the water works, and I almost did as well, Pj lifted my chin up with his forefingers. We were so close the tips of our noses were barely touching. " Phil, why do you still do this to yourself?"

I tried to bring my head down, but Peej lifted it back up for me to make eye contact. "Peej- I'm nothing.. Yes the fans love me, yes the care, but nobody else does. You all didn't even mean to come see me, it was a mistake- just like me Peej. Dan will hate me when he finds out and leave and I'm so scared- Peej I'll be nothing. I'll have no one... I mean absolutely nothing to anyone.

He just looked at me with his green eyes. The sparkle in them glistened, from the tears still in his sockets.
" Phil..... you are everything. You know you'll always have someone- and that's me Phil- you are my everything." I spoke. He looked at me in suprise but-

What shocked him even more was once I crashed my lips to his, and we heard the front door slam into the wall.