Part 21

[ daniel's pov]

I missed the sound of his voice. The feel of his slim arms around my waist. The way he smiled, how his tongue would pop out and trying covering it with his hands. The way he giggles at the smallest of of things.

Guilt became over bearring in the last couple of days. Phil called me so many times last week, but I didn't answer them once. How could I hear Phil after he made out with Pj?

But the plot twist came when the bastard Pj called me. I picked it up, since I really wanted to hear what this traitor has to say for himself.

" Dan? Is it you mate?" He asked. He sounded as if he lost his voice.. but I dismissed it for now. " Why are you calling you little bastard?" The harsh tone to my voice tooo back Pj, as he sighed into the phone.

"Daniel, you don't have to be this nice to me." That's true, I should've punched him in the face once I saw him with Phil. "Daniel just hear me out. You don't have to like me, or ever talk to me again, just pleaee listen for at least the next couple of minutes." Pj begged. Why was he so desperate? " You have 5 minutes. Go." I huffed into the phone.

" Daniel I believe Phil is at a very bad point right now.. You see, I took a liking to Phil-" he pause for awkward tension. "- and I felt the need if I were going to get him to trust me, he wpuld have to open up a bit more.." Pj sniffled a bit before continueing. " After you left, Phil said he wanted to go to the restroom. I knew he just didn't want to be by me, so I grabbed his wrist so he would stay.. I didn't realize that I did something very wrong, until a look of pain flew across his face."

Pj took a lomg breath, before continuing the tale. I just stayed silent, and lent him my ears.

" You see,I knew Phil since back in primary school..And he knew back then he was gay. So he told his mum, and she said it was ok.. but when his Father.. He quickly hit Phil and told him he was a faggot, queer mistake. His Dad soon apologized, but Phil never forgot those words. A couple days after he told me what happened.... then he showed me something-" Pj was almost crying at this point. I was as well, but I was trying my best to make it sound like I wasn't.

" Phil pulled up the sleeve of his Pokemon jumper, and he should me a bunch of red jagged lines across it. He told me he did this to himself. That it would take away the pain of his father's words..." Pj became silent, trying to pull him together. " I told Phil it would be alright, and I'd be there to support him...... Being the twat I am the next day I ignored him and became friends with Luke and Chris, never talking to him again. " Pj began to sob for a moment, but stopped bring him self up to the point to finish the conversation.

" Dan, I didn't think he did that anymore... but apparently not. He told me how he's done this since a couple days before he left town.. How he feared everyone would leave him, no one was going to care for him anymore... I told him I did, and I kissed him..... It wasn't his fault Dan I just wanted Phil to know he'll never be alone. Then you walked in and left, causing Phil to break down and kick me out of the flat.."

" I've been trying to get in his flat everyday, because I'm scared he may do something Dan.. what if he goes to far?" Pj's cries were becoming louder, as he tried to hold the back each minute.

"I've been here for hours, I've screamed for Phil to come out, but it's like its dead in there.. The door is like barricaded and the fact it's locked from the inside doesn't help." I kept silent.

" Dan, you probably hate my guts right now, and you always will- but could you ever hate Phil?" I still stayed dead silent before Pj sighed once again into the phone." Whatever Dan. I hope this can help somewhat. I'll ring you again, if I can get it.... Or if the police do. I'll be going now good bye Daniel."

And with that Pj hung up, making guilt weigh down on my shoulders . He told me Phil was scared I would leave him, but I would never do- oh....

I quickly started playing the messages Phil left me. All he did was cry and explain how sorry he was, and explain how he'll be better once the pain is gone...

I quickly stood up, and began to run, with my laptop and phone. I may not be very fit, but I couldn't waste another second. My lion was facing the worst predator of all and I needed to stop him from:

Himself.

Only a Lion's Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें