Part 13

[ phil's pov]

I stood still to my feet. Dan brought them here-why? He didn't know it was me I pressume. Why were they in town- do they remember me?

I remembered though- it was only Luke who hurt me. Luke was the reason I left, the other two didn't leave a finger on me- right?

My thoughts rambled through out my head. They all came crashjng doen when I heard the devil's voice- " Dan why are you taking so fucking long- I sware I am about to drop these boxings if you don't open the god damn door!" He shrieked. They must be helping him move in, what a great scenario.

Dan bobbed his head toward the couch, as if telling me to sit down. My body wouldn't budge so Daniel picked me up bridal style and dropped me on the couch. He flashed me a supportive smile, but his eyes showed fear. He let his face relax as he walked over to the barricade dividing the angel from the devil.

[dan's pov]

I have no idea how the guys will react. I don't know why Phil left, but I have a feeling in my stomach one of them are behind it. My stomach twisted into tight knots as My hand cranked open the door handle, to face the three men.

Luke barged in, almost knocking me out of the way to put down the box he held. Chris and Pj simply followed behind.

Luke over confidentyily stumbled into the kitchen, before he spun around to face me in my state of rage.

" Duuude we are going to partyy like we used to tonight-" he slurred as he noticed the angel on the couch. " Is that the dude you're gunna live with mate?" He questioned. Relief flew within me, as I realized Phil does look a bit different. Luke may not remember.

" Ehh- Yes! This is my flatmate-" I swiftly said as I pulled Phil off the couch from his fetal position. Phil stood straight up trying to seem some what confident, and it worked. Luke shot out his hand for Phil, and Phil did too.

" So mate, my name is Luke. What'd they call ya?" Luke shot. I glanced at Phil. He can't use his real name, Luke may remember.

[phils pov]

" Joe- Joe Striker.." I stated. I almost bursted out in laughter and Dan almost did aswell.

Luke was such and idiot, as he believed him. The twat he is, is quite unbelivable. "So Mr.Striker, this is my little crew, Peej, Chris and Danny boy." He spoke, pointing at each indvidual. Phil waved towards Chris and Pj, and received an small two finger wave from Chris.

But Pj... looked almost scared. His eyes were focusing on me- as if he were searching for something. I turned his attention back to Luke. Luke almost looked like a nice fellow, but he really was one from hell. I smiled at him and Luke shot one back.

" Soo, Joe are you much of a drinker? We were gunna hit some pubs down town tonight, but we don't know any. Since ya live here, would you wanna come and show us the best?" Luke asked.

I did in fact drink, as it did help cope. I know all the best places to go to, which served the oldest and best alcohaul products. The offer made me grin and nodded my head.

Luke smiled and looked back at the other 3 in approval. Chris seemed to be excited anout the scenario, and Dan did a bit too. Then there was Pj. He gave a weak smile a nod, to show his approval. Phil wondered what could make him so shy all of a sudden, he figured he would find out tonight.

So it was official- I was going to go out and drink with the man who scarred me to do this every night.

_________________

Hey guys ill update soon. please dont be mad about luke please ik hes a jice guy i just am making him this way for the story THANKS BYEE