"It's been long, sir Robert"

"Uh yes indeed lady Angelina..."

"Why have you come today?" Actually Angelina knew why he came here. He obviously is here to ask about Angelina's intentions about buying his shop.

Sir Robert is no longer able to run his shop, so he needs Angelina to buy it now. On top of that, the shop no longer attracted much customers.

After the shop was wrecked, the workers tried to clean as much as they could, but they couldn't replace some of the broken items or windows. They tried to cover it up, but it was to no avail.

"I don't have much money left.... So is your grace able to purchase it today..?" Sir Robert was very nervous.

"Be at ease sir Robert. I have already prepared the money. Dis you bring the contract and ownership papers?"

"I-i have!"

"Good, bring it here" Angelina turned to Marie and signalled her to bring the money from Angelina's room.

Marie nodded and headed upstairs.

"Take a seat, sir Robert"

"Thank you, lady Angelina"

After Marie came back, they performed all the procedures for the purchasing of the shop and now the shop is officially owned by Angelina.

Of course, Angelina kept her promise and sir Robert has 10% of the shares.

Sir Robert sighed. He felt sad that he had to sell his shop, but at the same time it felt like a big rock was lifted off his shoulders.

"Oh and another thing sir Robert..."

"Hm? What is it, lady?"

"I don't want you to disclose that I'm the owner of the shop"

"What? why?"

"It will bring to much attention to me. After all...I haven't even made my debut"

"Oh...right" sir, Robert just remembered Angelina was still 13! During all the times he spoke to her, Angelina seemed very mature.

"I will have you as general manager of the shop. For now if anyone asks who's the owner....just tell them the owner goes by the name.. 'Angel' "

"Yes, lady"

"Haha...now you should call me boss"

*****

Evelina was invited to lady Arianna Chandler's tea party.

Lady Arianna's father was Marquess Chandler, so her reputation was quite high.

She debuted a year ago. Now she's 15 years old.

Since Evelina was the daughter of a duke, she was invited to lady Arianna's tea party.

Of course Evelina wouldn't decline the invitation. Evelina wanted to use this chance to ruin Angelina's reputation.

Evelina wanted them to dislike Angelina even before Angelina debuted.

The ladies that attended include several ladies from high ranking and influential families, so this was a good chance.

The ladies were currently discussing about the youngest princess's sickness .

"I feel bad... she's still very young..."

"Yes...but honestly....I always found her annoying..."

"Shh! Don't say that!"

"I'm only telling the truth..."

"Well I think she's quite a sweet girl..."

"Tsk! Your blind!"

"Hey!"

"Alright everyone calm down" lady Arianna decided to finally step in and stop this from getting even further.

"Sorry lady Arianna..."

"My apologies..."

"I was rude, please pardon me"

Evelina who didn't include herself in their quarrel smiled innocently.

"Lady Evelina you seemed to be in a good mood eversince you arrived. I'm curious on what is on your mind"

"Well how could I not be on a good mood? You see...my little sister who is a year younger than me is about to debut!"

"Oh really?"

"Oh yes! Her name is Angelina, correct?"

"Mmhm"

"Although I'm very excited and happy...I'm a little worried..."

"Oh? Why?"

"Well...my sister is quite impulsive and she always says things she doesn't mean so....I'm worried she might say or do something wrong..."

"Haha lady Evelina is such a considerate sister"

"Impulsive?"

"Yes....well before my sister left for the Vancelia Empire...she would always throw tantrums and would complain about the littlest things..."

"Oh..."

"But I hope once she debuts...you will all support her- ah!"

Suddenly lady Arianna puts down her tea cup loudly.

"Lady Arianna..?"

"So lady Evelina...why would you trash your 'dear sister's' name like this?"

"W...what?"

"If you supposedly want to gather support for your sister...why would you describe your sister in such a way..?"

"I...I...what do you mean, lady Arianna...?"

"Do you not understand what I'm saying..or are you pretending to be ignorant?"

"....."

"....."

"...."

"I...lady Arianna...you misunderstood me! How could I do that to my own sister!"

"As you said...she hasn't even debuted..yet you are already humiliating her?"

"Lady...i-"

"If you intended for us to support her on her debut... shouldn't you have told us about her good parts...not her bad ones?"

"And you said that was how she was like before she left for the Vancelia Empire...if I'm correct...that was years ago, right?"

"Well..."

"Maybe she has changed over the years...so I'm confused on why you were trying to ruin her name..."

"......" At this point Evelina was panicking. She was even close to tears.