64

The entire ballroom was dead silent. Only Angelina's footsteps could be heard.

All eyes were on her.

Angelina's steps were light and could barely be heard. Her every movement was graceful and elegant.

Her luxurious and heavily detailed gown made her look charming and grand. The matching jewelery she wore and the ones sown into the gown, shined and sparkled.

The light coming from the chandelier fell upon her long and beautiful silver hair. It made her look even more breathtaking.

The dazed guests were reflected in her enchanting golden eyes. As if the pair of golden eyes were sucking them in.

Her smile was gentle and yet confident. Even that carried it's own charm.

All her features combined together could only be described with one word: gorgeous

Only after Angelina reached the end of the stairs did everyone finally snap back to reality.

For a moment...everyone was speechless. Then all they could do was turn to the nearest person to them and whisper.

"She's much more pretty than I thought..." A man whispered to his friend.

"Pretty? That's not even enough to describe her beauty..."

"Is that really her? She... she's not disfigured..." The woman who earlier gossiped about Angelina being hideously disfigured, now could only gasp and take back her words.

"I.....I can't take my eyes of her..."

"I've never seen such a beautiful women..." Two of the men surrounding Evelina whispered under their breath.

Although they spoke quietly, Evelina still stiffened to their words.

She gnashed their teeth and her hand was clenched into a tight fist.

Angelina was then suddenly surrounded by nobles. They greeted her and introduced themselves, and congratulated her for her debut.

Once Angelina finished the greeting stage, everyone calmed down and went back to their own groups.

It was still early in the afternoon, and yet Angelina already felt overwhelmed.

"Lina! Lina!" Angelina heard a sweet familiar voice coming her way. As expected, it was Alice making her way towards her.

"Lina you look amazing!" Lina stared in awe of her friend's beautiful looks and grand gown.

"Lady Angelina, it's great to see you again." The one who spoke was someone from the last gathering she went to.

"Indeed. Lady Angelina, who designed your dress? It's so beautiful!" Another family young lady spoke.

Angelina smiled and replied, "thank you ladies. You all look pleasant as well"

"Congratulations on your debut, lady Angelina" lady Arianna congratulated her with a blank. Her expression was blank, but there was a hint of a smile in her eyes.

Usually Angelina would think she was insincere, but she knew lady Arianna just usually has a blank face.

"Thank you, lady Arianna"

"So...your that shameless lady's sister huh...?" Lady Rienne raised one of her brows.

"Shameless lady?" At first, Angelina didn't get it.

"Evelina" Rienne scoffed.

"....." Angelina was dumbfounded for a moment. After she was able to discern Rienne's words, she laughed.