╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏

--

3rd Person's POV

"what do you mean she's gone?" The black-haired assassin asked.

"didn't understand Zoldyck? she left." Ivy retorted towards the man in front of him,

"you're just hiding her from me!" Illumi claimed, raising his voice.

"hiding her from you? really huh? how are you so sure about that Zoldyck?" Ivy angrily questioned.

"(Y/n)... She promised she won't leave me." Illumi murmured.

"well then congrats, that promised is now broken." Ivy sarcastically chuckled.

"N-no, that can't be.."

"t-tell me where is she," Illumi said, before shockingly kneel in front of the two (L/n)'s.

"you're an assassin too right? why don't you try to use your connection to find her? because no one here can help you, Zoldyck."

"(Y/n)..."

"Stand up, Illumi." (M/n) commanded.

"Please, Mrs. (M/n).."

"Illumi, you may now go." (M/n) said before leaving the desolate man in front of them.

--

*Time skip*

4 months later -Zoldyck's Mansion-

It's been four months since Illumi, started searching for (Y/n) but still can't find any lead of her appearance, as if she clearly disappear from the world. Illumi tried searching every place he can think of, hoping that he can at least find any whereabouts of his beloved.

*crash*

the sound of breaking different things resonates throughout the mansion, mainly coming from Illumi's room. disturbing the manor.

"why (Y/n)?!" Illumi desperately asked the thin air.

"you told me you won't leave me.." he whispered.

"I can't take this anymore.." he uttered, pulling his own hair in distress. He looks around his room, reminding him of (Y/n) in every corner.

"Don't leave me.." He softly said,

"I'm begging you, please don't do this to me.." he pleaded, his vision starts to become blurry,

"Come back to me, (Y/n)..."