╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

"Welcome Home, Lady (Y/n)." Fabian, The Head butler of The (L/n)'s manor greeted which I answered by a nod.

"(F/n)-sama has been waiting for your arrival, Lady (Y/n)." Fabian added getting my attention.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"In the Library, your Lady." he answered. "but before you go, (M/n)-sama told me to guide you to your room first and wear the dress of her choosing." he continued.

"A Dress?" I asked with disapproving look, hoping I just misheard him.

"Indeed, your Lady." Fabian replied.

"Do I look like a person who likes to wear dresses?" I asked sarcastically.

"I don't have the-"

"Never mind, I can take care of myself now Fabian. I don't need you to escort me all the way up to my room, And don't worry I'll wear that dress." I said cutting his sentence before proceeding to my room.

The moment I enter my room, the reminiscing smell of the place flushed through my senses. I scan the room and noticed the dress laying on my bed. well, it's pretty but it's not my type. I walk towards the bathroom to have a good shower first before going to the library.

--

"(Y/n) dear, How are you?" Mom greeted the moment she recognized my presence inside the library.

"I'm doing good, Mother." I answered then she look at me lovingly, scanning the dress that she made me wear.

"and She is my younger daughter, (Y/n)." my father said to someone, making me realize we have some guests.

"Isn't she lovely, Mr. Emerson?" Mom said as she motion me to walk towards the vacant seat.

'I know that already Mom, you don't have to ask others.' I chanted inside my brain.

"She is, what do you think Dominic?" The unfamiliar voice said, gaining my attention only to meet a pair of green orbs in front of me.

"She's perfect." the man named Dominic whispered enough for me to hear, while we're still having a staring contest.

"So I guess it is now settled." The other feminine voice said creating a huge confusion inside my head.

"Excuse me, but what do you mean?" I ask frowning.

"Darling they are The Emerson's, one of the best Spies in the Shinton-Wa." Mom explained. "And their son Dominic, will be your future husband." Father continued.

"Wait, W-What do you mean by future husband?" I asked, disliking the Idea that is forming in my mind.

"You two are going to be engage soon, to strengthen the bond between the (L/n)'s and the Emerson's."

--

after hours of talking, Mother finally let me go upstairs. The exhaustion is slowly getting into me as I walk my way up to my room, maybe after I take a nap, I'll realize this is just a dream.

"and tell me this is just a joke." I whispered sighing.

"Do you need anything, my lady?" Fabian said out of nowhere, suddenly appearing at the hallway.

"Fabian? What are you doing he--"

"(Y/n)!" Someone called making me cut my sentences.

"Oh, Dominic? What is it?" can you stop following me now? I want to get away from you for a moment. I said cutting of the harsh words and putting up my fake smile.

"can I talk to you alone, for a minute?" he said while looking at me and then at Fabian.

"Sure, anyways thank you for your concern Fabian but I don't need anything. you may go now." I said.

"Yes, My lady." he said before going, but the moment he passed by me I felt an intense familiar gaze making me stunned.

"uhm so,I just wanted to ask if you're available this coming next week?" Dominic asked looking at me.

"I'm Sorry Dominic, but I already have plans for the next week with someone."