╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒

What the hell, What the hell am I going to do? it is been years since the last time my parents saw Illumi, how will I fucking explain to them that I am going on a date with someone who is NOT my fiancé but still the one who put a ring on my finger. Is he really planning on breaking my engagement with Dominic--

"(Y/n)."

"Ah what?" I asked because I lose track of what he was saying because I was busy planning on what shall I say later on.

"You're back on spacing out again," He said with his usual monotone voice. Did I? shoot, I didn't realized that I've been spacing out. we are now riding one of the family cars of the Zoldyck's, as if they really need a car for transportation.

"Oh, I am sorry. what did you want to say?--" I paused when I realized when I saw the familiar way to Shington-Wa, my hometown.

"Is this really happening?" I whispered, Then I remember something very important. I need to give a call to my house.

"What are you doing?" Illumi asked when I started dialing my household's phone number.

"I need to tell them we're going to visit." I said, listening to the ringing sound of the call.

"don't bother, I already told them." he said, earning a shock expression from my face again.

"are you for real? Oh God Illumi, when did you plan for all of these?" I asked in bafflement but he just shrugged his shoulders.

--

"(Y/n) dear, Illumi." Mother greeted me and Illumi the moment we stood in front of the door.

"Mother." I greeted, giving my mother a kiss on her cheeks.

"Mrs. (L/n)." Illumi greeted.

"Its been years since the last time I saw you Illumi, you seem to grow into a fine attractive man." Mother complimented, while I nod my head in agreement. I can't disagree, Illumi really had a pretty face.

"I am thankful for the compliment Mrs. (L/n) and I am honored to see once again the gorgeous mother of (Y/n)." Illumi said kissing the hands of mother.

"You're really a Zoldyck, full of bluffs." Mother said giggling. "How's your Mother, Kikyo?" Mother asked.

"My Mother is doing fine, Mrs. (L/n)." Illumi answered.

"So what made you two come here? do you--" Mother stop when her eyes landed on my hand.

"I see, Shall we go inside and discuss some important matters?" Mother said, eyeing me. Me and Illumi followed her to the Manor's living room where few of the servants welcomed us.

"Care to Explain the meaning behind the ring on your finger, (Y/n)?" Mother asked with her soft but dangerous tone.

"I-I M-Mother.." I am lost for words, I don't know how to explain my situation right now. I am supposed to be engaged with the Emerson's Son, Dominic, but here I am wearing an engagement ring from a Zoldyck.

"Mrs. (L/n), Pardon my manners but I want to be blunt."Illumi interrupted.

"I want to marry your daughter." he said without hesitating. Mother froze but she's not shock, I think she's already expecting this to happened.

"Illumi, do you know that My daughter will be engage to someone already?" Mother asked.

"Yes, I do. That is why I am here in front of you to asked for her hand because I want her to be mine, and mine alone." Illumi said, not bothering the tension building up. Mother sigh before speaking,

"I see, what else can I do? you already put a ring on her that means she accepted it." Mother said eyeing me again, "You are really the son of Silva and Kikyo." Mother continued, shaking her head.

"I guess that settles it, I'm going to discuss it later with your father (Y/n). I know he'll understand." Mother stated. "Is that all you wanted to discuss?" Mother asked then Illumi just nodded.

"well then, before both of you go, Can I have a talk (Y/n) first?" Mother asked, then Illumi's Black orbs landed on me, it is like asking if I will be fine alone which I answered by a nod. without any more hindrance, Illumi left leaving me and mother.

"Can you all leave also?" Mother said towards the maid standing at the corner, they bowed their heads before existing the scene.

"(Y/n)." Mother called out, making me straighten my back and my heartbeat started to race as if I am going to have a heart attack.

"Mother.."

"Are you fine with it Darling?" she asked while she switch places, she's now sitting beside me.

"He didn't pressure you into accepting, did he?" Mother asked, putting some of my (H/c) hair strands behind my ear.

'ehhh, he didn't exactly pressure me, he didn't asked me at all. I mean, when I woke up he already put the ring on me, without my consent--' that's what I want to say but,

"I love him mother." I whispered enough for the both of us to hear. I don't why and when did this happened, but I know in myself that I'm in love with Illumi.

"Oh my, My baby is now a lady." Mother teases, happiness and sadness showing in her eyes.

"Me and your father want you to be engage with The Emerson's son because we thought you won't be able to find someone (Y/n), I was hoping that if you and Dominic became married, you can learn how to love him, and he will also love you." Mother explained cupping my cheeks.

"I just want you to be with someone who can give their love to you (Y/n)," she continued.

"But now looks like you already found someone, I wonder how Kikyo will react to this." Mother commented giggling at the last part.

"Go, Love him with all your might, if things gone wrong. I am here (Y/n), understand?" Mother said before I gave her a tight hug.

"Thank you, Mother."