╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

Sigh

"looks like I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight." I mumbled as I kept on staring at my room's ceiling for almost an hour.

"That Dominic spy as my husband? you're making me laugh." I thought out loud, laughing at the thought itself.

' I don't need someone--

ringgg!!

"why is this assassin calling me at this hour?" I ask before clicking the answer button.

"Illumi? what made yo--"

toot toot

'What?'

"What the fuck did just happened?" I asked, Irritated at the fact that he called and didn't even let me finish speaking. sighing for nth time and let another minutes of silence passed, and I just found myself drifting off to a deep slumber.

---

I'm now on my way back to the Zoldyck's manor. Looks like I'm going back earlier than Illumi is expecting. Well, he can't blame me because I can't really keep up with that Dominic guy. and plus, the boredom in the house is killing me. I want to go back on my missions as soon as possible.

After passing the Huge gate outside, I can now see the familiar girl guarding her post from this distance.

"Welcome back, (Y/n)-sama." Canary greeted as I approach the gate she's guarding. I nodded as my response.

"(Y/n)?! You're back!" A familiar woman voice called.

"Greetings, Kikyo-san." I formally said, maintaning a   quite distance to avoid being  succumb into her sudden suffocating hug.

"(Y/n), please drop the formalities and just call me 'Mom'." she said making my mind stop processing for a bit and later on realizing I'm already in between on her arms.

'What's wrong with this Women today? always asking to call them Mom.' I thought, remembering that Dominic's mom also tried to persuade me to call her 'Mom'. anyway, I Failed to get away. I mentally retorted as I'm slowly dying from the hug.

"Mom, Father wants to see you." Kalluto, who suddenly appeared out of nowhere, said gaining Kikyo-san's attention.

"Oh my, As much as I want to spend time with you (Y/n), Too bad My Darling's already looking for me." Kikyo-san said before releasing me and then she left.

"Thanks Kalluto, You're a lifesaver." I pant. Goodness, I will never be really surprise if this Family will be the reason of my death. sigh.

"Nii-san isn't here right now, he's on a mission." he said, making my brows turn into a confusion.

"I just told you, in case you look for him." He answered as if he read my expression and then he drew his fan to cover his face before leaving.

'That boy is really more feminine than me, Should I ask for a guidance?' I mentally ask as I see his figure slowly fading through the forest.

but on the contrary, Why would I look for Illu? it's not like I miss him or anything.

After encountering The Zoldyck's, since Ill- Killua, the whitehaired member of the family and the closest with me is not here I decided to go for a short mission that is nearby to kill time.

It did not last long until the night came, The House is still silent, I know it is the usual scenario but I still didn't heard a thing about Illumi coming home.

'Maybe I really came back too early?' I sigh slowly getting Irritated. I'm on my way towards my assigned room in this Manor, I should stop thinking about him for now because I badly want to clean myself right now, the mission I did earlier became a little bit messy. I got a little blood on me.

Opening my room, A familiar blackhaired male, calmly sitting on my bed looking at me with his black orbs directly meeting my (E/c) eyes.

"You're back." he stated.