╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏

"how's your shoulder?" a voice asked which I ignored. We are back now at the hotel we've been staying. I've been laying my back again on the soft bed, My shoulder is already fine, but I don't want to talk to him. I'll let him taste his own medicine, I won't give him answers when he asks.

"(Y/n)." Still ignoring.

"I am Talking to you, (Y/n)." He demanded, I can feel his aura getting denser.

"Ow." I exclaimed when I felt something sharp pierce through my skin.

"Talk to me." He said again, but I still ignored him. looks like he used his pins on me to make me talk to him, too bad 'cause I think I am already immune with this.

"Cut this crap (Y/n), Why are you ignoring me?" He asked, hint of desperation on his voice was visible for a moment.

"and Why should I NOT ignore you Illumi?" I asked irritatedly, I used my nen to removed the pin he put on my skin when I heard him let out a deep sigh.

"Why are you acting like this?" he asked, I just looked at him, not bothering myself to answer. "I wanna go home." I said, ignoring his questions.

"We will not go home until you talk to me." He said, the room is now clouded with his deadly aura.

"Stop with that, Illumi. I am now fine, you happy?" I said rolling my eyes.

"You are?" He asked again, when did this guy became this talkative. "I am-- wait what are you doing?" I question when I saw him removing his shirt then I received no answers, looks like he's back to his usual self. without a pause of a second, he's now hovering on top of me.

"I am injured Illumi, for Godsake--"

"I am sorry." He murmured breaking off my sentence. I looked at him directly, seeing his eyes showing a tint of emotions.

"Illumi--" I stopped, Unable to form words due to shock. 'He's now showing some fucking emotions!' I cupped his cheeks using my hand on my uninjured shoulder, "--You, don't worry about it." I continued.

"Let me make it up," he said planting kisses on my forehead, down to my nose and to my lips.

"I-Illumi," I moaned when his hands started to roam on my body.

"Let me make you feel good." He whispered.

--

After our sleepless night last night, we both decided to go back to the Zoldyck's Mansion. I'm planning to go back to my room but before we part our ways , suddenly I remembered something that I've been wanting to asked him.

"Illu.." I called him out making him to glance at me.

"Why can't I removed the ring you gave me?" I asked then I received a deadly glare at him.

"you did what?" danger is speaking through his voice.

"I mean, I am not supposed to wear this right?" I asked again, multiplying his menacing glares at me.

"You can't remove the ring?" he asked, slowly becoming calmer.

"Yes, I can't." I said nodding.

"That's good then." he said before turning his back on me. "wait, Illu! you didn't answer my question!" I yelled.

"You can only remove the ring if you're really don't want to wear it, (Y/n)." he said before completely disappearing out of my sight.

'what? what the hell?' I thought. Then suddenly, my phone's ringtone rang. I looked at the caller before answering.

"Mother."

"Hello Dear, where are you right now?" The other line greeted.

"I am staying at the Zoldyck's mansion, Mother." I answered.

"Oh, Is that so? I just called to tell you that you'll be having a visitor tomorrow." she said with her usual soft voice.

"A visitor?" I asked, my brows forming into a confusion.

"Yes, So be ready. By the way, Happy Birthday my dearest daughter." she said before ending the call.