┗━✦𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"I am nervous" I sigh, while looking at myself in the mirror wearing a white gown for the very important occasion today.

"It is normal to be nervous, Little sis."Iris-Oneesan assured.

"Don't worry if you want to run again, just send me a signal and I'll take you out right away,"Ivy-Oneesan stated.

"Mom looked at Ivy! she's encouraging our (Y/n) to run away at her own wedding!"Iris-oneesan said, giving a warning look towards Ivy-oneesan.

"Calm down, Calm down, I'm only half-joking.."Ivy-oneesan said smirking.

"Stop it you two," mom shushed, "hmm.. I can't believe our little (Y/n) will be a Zoldyck now... time flies so fast." my mother, (M/n) said teary-eyed making the three of us looked at each other before deciding to do a group hug.

The sound of the door opening gained our attention, seeing two kids whose wearing formal clothes suitable for the occasion, rushing inside the room.

"Mother!" A white-haired little guy, Laris, chanted while rushing in my direction.

"You're so pretty, mother,"Lerissa who saw me in my gown said, astonishment visible through her cute (E/c) orbs.

"Thank you, My little angel is looking cuter today." I complimented.

"Because I am your child. " she said smiling.

"come on girls, we need to go now." My mother announce, as my sisters help me with my dress.

our wedding will be held at the Zoldyck's Manor, it is a forest wedding. we invited a few families of assassins too. they must be honored to witness two top assassin families, uniting through marriage. which is a very rare event,

"I will marry a Zoldyck..." I murmured.

As I stand at the beginning of the aisle, I look at the man waiting at the end, staring at me as I notice his fiddling hands. I chuckle, " my soon to be husband is impatient."

You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood

as soon as I heard the song playing, I started walking step by step, staring back at him. he was sighing with every step I make.

You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch

I smiled at him to ease his worries because he is anxious. is he worried I'll run away?

Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

Yes, I never thought he'll be a big part o my life now, I can't believe that I can't live without him anymore,

You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high

"Beautiful," he whispered once I reached him as he took my hand,

Follow me through the dark
Let me take you past our satellites

the ceremony went quickly, I face him as I said my vows,

"Illumi Zoldyck, A name I never thought that will have a great impact on me. The man of my life, the father of my children. Today, I promise you love, honesty, faith, and trust. I will be your coffee in the morning or maybe even breakfast," I paused,

"I will be your blanket on the cold nights, and your pillow when you need to rest, I'll be the best asset for your assassinations." I chuckle but I meant it.