╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕

I was frozen for a moment, 'Damn it (Y/n). Why didn't that brain of yours think that this scenario could happened'. Before Illumi could even react, I turn my back on him. rushing towards the exit of this manor.

but as expected of Illumi, he quickly grab my arm, stopping me from my tracks. "Don't touch me!" I said yelled without giving a single glance at him.

"(Y/n), you're misundertand--"he tried to explain but I cut him off.

"Bull shit, Illumi! I am not blind!"

"(Y/n) listen--"

"No, Illumi! You know that I was.. I was expecting that there is something between the both of us! and then this?!"

"It's not--"

"Uhmm, Illu?" The girl behind him called making Illumi throw his pins towards the girl.

"Shut up, Clara. One more talk and I'll end you up here." Illumi said, sending death glares at the girl with a lighter shade of (H/c) and darker (E/c) orbs, making her stunned about the Black haired assassin for knowing her real name.

"Clara, huh.." I mumbled, Fuck the both you. I used my last bit of strength to loosen the grip of Illumi on me.

"(Y/n), just hear me ou--"

"Maybe my mom is really right, I need to be with someone who will actually love me. Thank God for letting me know that you are really not capable of doing that, Illumi." I sobbed, looking at him before my eyes turn to look at my ring finger.

"I-I don't need this anymore." I said, removing the ring he gave me.

"No, please (Y/n) listen to me, I'll explain--"

"Don't bother Illumi, It's also my fault for thinking you're in love with me,"

"It's my fault for forgetting that I am nothing but just a useful asset to you." I ranted, tears kept flowing on my eyes.

"I am not (Y/n) in your eyes, but just an Assassin's Asset." I said before Leaving, but again stopped when I felt his arms around me. Stopping any of my movements.

"Let me go, Illumi."

"No (Y/n), please just hear me out.." He whispered, his head is now dipping on the crook of neck and then I felt my shoulders getting wet.

"I said let go! Don't underestimate me Illumi, don't forget that I am an assassin too. Next time I tell you to let go of me I won't be doing it with words." I threatened.

"Then do it," He softly said, I stopped.

'His voice sounded so vulnerable.. h-how can I..'

"She's a spy that was disguising as you, she thought She can fool me.." he started explaining.

"I don't know who sent her, but I am willing to kill her anytime."

"There's only one (Y/n) in my life.."

"Don't leave me.." He whispered.

"I-I don't know if I am going to believe you Illumi, your words can't reach me right now.." I said sobbing.

"I'm going." I whispered before breaking of his embrace, disappearing out of his sight.

3rd Person's POV

after (Y/n) left the scene, Illumi directed his anger towards the other girl. within a second, his hands wrapped around the poor girl's neck. the desire to kill is now oozing out of Illumi's eyes.

"Who sent you?" his menacing voice asked the girl.

'I-I'm just doing my j-job' the girl who's having a difficulty in breathing answered, desperately trying to break from the assassin's hands.

"I am asking who sent you?" Illumi asked again, his nails were now digging on the poor girl's skin.

'E-Emerson..Dominic Em--' before the girl could even finish her sentence, Illumi, without any hesitation, ended the girl's life. But his desire to kill someone just grew stronger, he can't forgive someone who tries to destroy his relationship with (Y/n).

'I'm going to make him experience death in the most painful way.' The Long-haired assassin thought.

"Please don't hate me for this, (Y/n)." Illumi whispered in the wind before going.