╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

It's been two weeks since the last time me and Illumi had a work together. For now, we've been doing missions separately. It's been two weeks since the last time I saw him. It's not new to me, except from the fact that I am missing him..

'wait, I am missing him?'

"You miss who?" a new voice asked making me to turn my head.

"KILLUA!!" I yelled after seeing the white-haired boy, I tried to run towards him but my vision suddenly became blurry making me to lose my balance.

"(Y/n)-san!" Killua panicked, rushing towards my sides. I closed my eyes expecting that it will ease the pain I am feeling.

'Maybe this is a result of not eating for days.' I thought, remembering that these past few days, I've been skipping meals because I don't feel like eating those meals they have been serving in this mansion.

"Are you alright?" Killua asked helping me to stand back on my feet.

"Yes, Thank you for your concern." I thanked, giving him soft smile to assure him that I am alright.

"Don't tell me you're overdoing work again?" Killua asked, raising his eyebrows on me.

"Nah, It is not work related. Anyway, you're back home? you staying?" I asked, smoothly changing the topic.

"No, I am here to get Alluka," Killua answered before pausing. "I am going to take her with me in the outside world." he continued, avoiding eye contact, afraid of what might be my reaction about his plans.

"Then go, Take her with you." I said, patting his head. He usually glares ay me whenever I pat his head like a cat but now he give me his one of sincere smiles.

"Then see ya, (Y/n)-san!" Killua cheerfully said before disappearing.

"Take care." I mumbled.

--

"You did what?!" I yelled at the newly arrived long-haired assassin.

"I attacked them." He repeated.

"What the hell Illumi?! Alluka is your younger brother! how could you put her life in danger?!" I asked in disbelief after learning that the moment when Killua and Alluka left the mansion, Illumi attacked them on their way.

"He is not my brother and that Monster is not a Zoldyck." Illumi said with famous emotionless face.

"She is a Zoldyck, Illumi." I said with my irritated voice.

"No-"

"Do you really hate kids that much?" I asked cutting off his sentence, fuming in anger.

"What?" He asked dumbfounded, instead of answering him I turn my back on him not planning to talk to him any longer. Disappearing out of his sight, I found myself outside of the manor.

"Why does he hate his younger brothers so much.." sob, 'huh?'

"why the hell am I crying?" I asked myself, sobbing.

"Fuck you Illumi, after not showing yourself for weeks and then telling me you did something so unacceptable, fuck you! f-fuck you.." I rant, tears still flowing on my cheeks.

"do you really want to kill your younger brother?" *sob*

I've been walking while ranting without noticing my surroundings until I heard a bark.

"Woof!"

"Hello Mike, H-How are you?" I talked to the big guard dog of the Zoldyck's. I did not realized I almost reach the front gate while mumbling all my hatred towards Illumi.

"Woof!" Mike barked, wiggling his huge tail before licking me, almost eating me. I giggled, wiping my tears away.

"That's good Mike, but me I am not fine right now." I said to him making him barked again.

"My lower back is aching, let me sit beside you." I said making the dog lay down as I sit beside him.

"Woof!" Mike barked before smelling my tummy making me pat his head.

"I did not bring any food Mike, I am sorry." I said and then he answered by a woof again. I stayed for at least an hour just talking to Mike about life as if he understand everything, well he's always saying woof so I think he really did.

"I'll be going now, Mike." I said, dusting my clothes.

"Woof!"

"No, I won't be lost anymore. See ya!" I said before waving a goodbye to him. It took me awhile to reach the Mansion, I didn't know it was this far.

"(Y/n)-dear?" I heard the feminine voice of one of the head of the Zoldyck's.

"Yes, Kikyo-san?" I asked, turning my head towards Kikyo-san.

"Why are you still here? I thought Illumi had gone with you?"