╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

Being both of us as an Assassin makes the travelling time towards the York New City more easier and faster. we reached the train station at the short period of time, on our way, I kept on asking him who is the person that we will need to assassinate but he just keep on ignoring me.

"sometimes I do really wonder why do you still have your tongue." I whispered, in the end I stopped questioning him and just turn my attention towards our surroundings. hours passed and we finally arrived in our destination, I thought that he was about to answer my question about our work but when he spoked,

"You're asking why do I still have my tongue? hmmm, I need it for your two lips." he casually said before passing behind me. It was already rare to received answers from him but to answer useless questions. Oh my Goodness, Illumi.

'When did this Assassin start learning how to do dirty talks?' I thought, looking at his back Still processing what he said.

"Start walking before I use my pins on you." he said looking back at me when he realized that I'm still standing on my position, not moving a single muscle.

"You're unbelievable." I murmured under my breath, shaking my head.

--

"A Zoldyck! what can I do for you? The Oldest son of Kikyo and Silva Zoldyck." A middle-aged women who's wearing an eyeglass, greeted us after we entered a huge establishment that is displaying different kinds of clothing.

" I am sure Mother already told you about that we need something to wear for the ball." he said with his usual monotone voice.

'so we are assassinating someone at the ball?' I asked mentally while roaming my eyes around, and eavesdropping at their conversation.

"Ah! yes that! Then If I am not mistaken, the beautiful lady behind you is Ms. (L/n)?" the middle-aged woman asked looking at me, which I answered by a nod.

"Bly! get the suit for Mr. Zoldyck," the middle-aged called out, a girl at her 20's appeared out of nowhere. "Hai! madame Amelie!" she said saluting before disappearing within a second.

"and Ms. (L/n) can take some of your time to measure your size so that I can finalize your dress that you'll be wearing." the middle-aged woman, that was named Amelie according to the other girl that appeared asked.

"sure, no problem." I said answered. Then I felt the other assassin's gaze at me. making me roll my eyes for a moment.

"They will just measure my body, Illu. I won't disappear. okay?" I said chuckling before following Madame Amelie.

"uhm, Mr. Zoldyck you're not allowed to go inside." Madame Amelie said, getting nervous that she forbids the assassin to enter.

"I need to make sure there is no boys inside." He said, his aura is slowly getting denser.

"a-ah, t-there's n-no b-boys i-inside, Mr. Z-Zoldyck." Madame Amelie said, stuttering.

"move-"

"Calm down, Illumi. She already said there is none." I said cutting off his sentence.

"and if you enter, there will be one. So stay there." I continued before giving a small smile at Madame Amelie to ease the tension she's feeling. "Let's go."

"Thank you Ms.(L/n), I thought death will now drag me towards the end." Madame Amelie said, while she's trying to compose herself.

"Well, don't mind him because he's always like that. anyway, just call me (Y/n)." I said, shrugging off.

"I see, he must be just being protective towards his Fiancé." she said smiling while looking at me.

"His Fiancé? me? n-no you're being mistaken--" I said trying to explain but she just chuckled. "oh silly (Y/n), you don't need to hide about it. The evidence is very visible within your ring finger." she explained making me look at my ring finger.

"o-oh.." Shit I forgot to remove this. I tried to remove the ring but to my surprise, I won't budge.

'damn you, Illumi.' I cursed mentally.