╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎

--

3rd Person's POV

"heh? our unexpected guest has finally arrived.." A sarcastic tone resonated throughout the dark room.

"So what is a Zoldyck doing here?" Fixing his glasses, Dominic Asked the long-haired Assassin in-front of him.

"I am here to kill you." Illumi said with his dreadful expression.

"oh c'mon, You can't do that." Dominic said smirking but his eyes says otherwise, he's ready to Kill the man in-front of him, the one who is trying to steal his fiancee away from him.

"If (Y/n) did not stop me back there, you'll be sent already where you belong, which is located six feet underground," Illumi said.

"But It doesn't matter because I can still do it, even a hundred times over."

"Don't flatter yourself Zoldyck, I was poisoned back then." Dominic Stated.

"A spy like you isn't immune to poisons? pathetic." Illumi scorned.

"Damn you, Zoldyck. I won't let you take (Y/n) away from me." Dominic uttered before he charges towards Illumi, firing his gun.

"why would I take someone who's mine from the first place?" The assassin shrug, repelling every single bullets that Dominic fires by his pins.

"Don't make me laugh, she's not yours," Dominic commented while keeping his track, attacking every opening of Illumi's defense,

"(Y/n) don't deserve a man like you, you're just using her. she deserves more and I can definitely give her that," Dominis mutters, making Illumi more aggressive with his attacks.

"heh? did I hit a spot? I assumiing that is why she left you Zoldyck." Dominic mocked.

"She left because you did some sly ploys to ruined my relationship with her." Illumi answered furiously.

"relationship you say?" Dominic Chuckled.

"Hey Zoldyck, do you even know what kind of relationship do you have with her?" The white-haired spy asked making Illumi halt for a second.

"oh.. of course, you don't." Dominic said smirking, fixing his glasses.

"Because you don't love her, Zoldyck. You just see (Y/n) as a tool--" before he can even finish his words, Illumi quickly took the chance to grab his neck.

"Shut your mouth," Illumi warned.

"(Y/n) is important to me--"

"But how important?" The almost out of breath, Dominic, interrupted.

"See? you don't even know the answer." he smiled before he took another gun from his back.

"DIE."

--

*Night - at (L/n)'s Mansion*

"Where's (Y/n). I need to see her-"

"I deeply apologize, Sir Zoldyck. I am afraid I am not allowed to do what you request for." Fabian stated firmly.

"Move out of my way. I need to have a talk with (Y/n)." Illumi commanded.

"I can't-"

"Don't make me repeat myself, move." Illumi repeated, his murderous aura is rising and now spreading inside the (L/n)'s manor, alarming the servants.

"what is going on in this commotion?" A soft but chilling voice asked. Illumi turns around to see (Y/n)'s Mother, (M/n) (L/n) together with Ivy, one of (Y/n)'s older sister.

"Zoldyck." Ivy coldly murmured.

"Oh, Illumi..." (M/n) softly called out.

"Mrs. (L/n)." Illumi acknowledge.

"What are you doing here?" Ivy coldly asked.

"Where's (Y/n)? I need to talk to her--"

"How dare you show yoursel--"

"Shhh... Let him Ivy," (M/n) hushed.

"But Mother-"

"I'll let him have a talk with (Y/n)." (M/n) stated before looking at Illumi,

"That is if you can find her, Illumi." (M/n) added.

"What-, what do you mean?" Illumi confusedly asked.

" Let me give you a clue, She is not here anymore,"

" So go and Find her, that is If you can." (M/n) said coldheartedly.