╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

"So what do you do for a living?" Kikyo-san asked, the Loving mother of the Zoldyck.

"I have the bloodline of a Spies Madame, So basically I am a Spy." He answered.

"Are you strong?" Zeno Asked, The former white-haired old man head of the Zoldyck asked.

"I can say I am." He confidently said.

"Are you stronger than My son, Illumi?" Silva Followed, The present Head of the Zoldyck Family.

"Of-"

"I am stronger than him, Father."Illumi Interrupted making the tension inside the dining room grow became more worse.

" A-Ah, everyone please calm down. Let us excuse ourselves," I said giving an apologetic smile to the Head of Zoldyck Family. "Dominic , let's go." I whispered.

"Where are you going (Y/n)?" Illumi asked, holding my wrist to stopped me from getting up.

"She's going on a date with her FIANCÉ, Mr. Illumi." Dominic answered, snatching my wrist from Illumi.

'How did we end up here? Oh my goodness.'

Earlier...

"morning already?" I commented after seeing the morning sunrays enter my room by the window. I sit up to do some stretches when I heard my door opening without even knocking.

"(Y/n.)" Guess who? of course it is no other than, the one and only Illumi. who called out, standing at the doorway with his arms folding in front of his chest.

"What?" I asked with a groggy voice.

"get up, breakfast is ready." he said, "Mother wants to see you." he continued, earning a grunt from me.

"Fine, You may now go and please close the door." I said getting up.

"Make it quick." he added, but he still remained standing at my room's doorway.

"anything left you want to say?" I asked looking at him, when his eyes landed on my ring finger he finally left, closing the door. Making me look again on my hand where the ring that he gave me, located.

"You can't be removed unless I want to, huh?" I said to the ring as if it can talked back.

--

"(Y/n)-sama you have a visitor?" Gotoh, The head butler said after the moment I exit my room.

'what is wrong with this butlers, always appearing out of nowhere.' a sudden inner thought pass by my mind before I asked for a confirmation.

"A visitor?" I questioned, Just who is this visitor that Mother was talking about, and I am at least surprise that this person had the guts to visit me in this mansion, The Zoldyck's.

"Yes, (Y/n)-sama. He said that he is here to pick you up as Mrs. (L/n) instructed." Gotoh answered.

He? Mother? Fvck, don't tell me-- before I can even finish thinking, my body sense an immense deadly different auras making me run towards the dinner before a possible war could happen.

The moment my foot entered the dinning hall, they all stop moving and all of their gazes landed on me.

"(Y/n) dear." Kikyo-san greeted, Sikva just gave me a nod.

"(L/n)-san" Zeno greeted.

"(Y/n)." Illumi and Dominic synchronous greeted, making the both of them exchange a deadly glares at each other.

"G-Greetings Everyone," I returned giving them a small smile to at least ease the tension building.

"Why don't you also join us here--"

"Dominic, Dominic Emerson. Mr. Zoldyck." Dominic introduced himself.

"Can we start eating now?" Milluki interrupted making all of us to sit on our designated sits.

Present..

"Why the hell are you here, Dominic?!" I asked out of frustration.

"When the last time I asked you if you're free, you said you already had plans. now that a week has passed, I am guessing you're now free to go out with me?" He said, tilting his head as if it was the most logical thing to ever exist.

"and I don't take No for answers (Y/n), We will celebrate your Birthday together." He said looking at me.

"My birthday was last night Dominic, your reason is not valid anymore." I said rolling my eyes on him.

"Wait a minute, how did you know my birthday?" I asked him, though I am sure of what could be his answer.

"I, Your fiancé, is a spy (Y/n), and Mrs. (L/n) wants us to be closer, so shall we go?" Dominic said offering me his hand.

"I guess there's no really escaping this marriage thing." I sighed before accepting his hand but only stop when someone's hand hold my wrist.

"You're not going anywhere." The Familiar voice of Illumi, demanded.

"this not a case a Zoldyck should deal with." Dominic said, irritation is visible on every word he said.

"She's my mine, I have the rights to do so." Illumi answered back.

"I am her fiancé and she's mine Zoldyck, not yours." Dominic responded.

"I am the one who put a ring on her finger, back off." Illumi declared, making Dominic to look at my fingers.

"Claiming what's never yours huh--" before Dominic could even finish his sentence, Illumi cut it off.

"Talk and I'll end your life right here, right now." Illumi said bringing out his pins.

"Don't underestimate me, Zoldyck." Dominic said fixing his glasses.

--

A/N: Dominic's Picture at the top!