Armin Arlert

     Mikasa Ackermann

     Floch Forster

     Boris Feulner

     Marlo Freudenberg

     Jean Kirschstein

     Marco Bott

      Jean Kirschstein and Marco Bott, huh? I should keep an eye on those two. I assume Jean is two-tone and Marco is freckles. Jean seems like he'll be a handful. Kind of like Eren. Ah, so what?  I handled Isabel Magnolia. It'll be a cinch. Y/n checked who would be the head instructor. Ah. Do your best to survive, everyone. Seeing another column that typically was not there, Y/n scanned the title. She was mad.

It read: Assistant Head Instructor of the Southern Division: Y/n Ackermann

    NO. That means I have to spend my next few months (I shortened it because two years is too long.) with some brats? Maybe if I tell Levi or Erwin, they'll put a stop to it. I have expeditions and squad members to take care of. Y/n hurried to her big brother who luckily happened to be talking with Erwin. "Erwin! Big Bro! Shadis freaking made me assistant head instructor!" Y/n complained. The two males glanced at each other and nodded.

     "Yeah. We know." Levi said. Cue Y/n gaping.

     "But-!"

     "Shadis was short on hands. The most of the staff drafted for the Operation to Retake Wall Maria." Erwin explained. "Unfortunately, me being the commander, I was busy and unable to take the spot." He did not sound very disappointed to have missed the job. "And Levi is, well..." Erwin trailed off. The theatre in Y/n's mind played a scene of Levi beating the poor cadets up during combat training. Levi would give endless, harsh lectures. In other words, PAIN. "You were the best suited. I hope you understand, Y/n."

     Y/n internally died. She thought these two at least would have her back, especially Levi. But NO. Guess she really was stuck with Shadis for awhile. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad!

     ~~~~~~~

     The girl stood beside the bald angry man. She had her scout cloak on because it was comfortable. The new cadets stood in line very orderly. The cadets looked so serious! Many of them had a certain look... a certain gleam that many others didn't have. It was...grief? Wisdom? Trauma? Who knew. Walking among the teenagers, Y/n spotted a few familiar ones. Shadis began moving and was going to begin putting some through, "the rite of passage". He passed a girl with brown hair and freckles and had the gleam. The instructor landed on Armin which worried Y/n. She flashbacks to how her rite of passage played out. Shadis was now standing inches from the two. He slammed his head onto the two.

     Thankfully, he showed no physical movement. He side glanced at the blond. "Hey, maggot." He received a startled, "Sir!" from the boy. "What's your name, maggot?!" Shadis barked at the poor boy.

     "Armin Arlert of Shiganshina District, sir!"

      "Is that right? What a dumb name! Your parents give it to you?!"

     "My grandfather did, sir!"

     "Alert, what did you come here for?!"

     "To make myself useful in the struggle for humanities victory, sir!"

     "Well that's mighty admirable!! I think I"m gonna make titan chow of you, maggot!" Shadis yelled as he grabbed Armin's head and turned him around. "Row 3! Turn around!"