9-Arms, Prizes, and Memories

Published 11/20/20

The next day, Isabel had thought about how those two siblings met Farlan. She had thought it was a group of childhood friends or something. But apparently, it was a stranger who hung out with two siblings. The quartet was walking towards a well-known inn. They had ordered bread and some water. They sat down and as usual, Isabel was scarfing down the food. (Y/N) nibbled on her extremely dry bread. It parched her mouth, causing her to look at the cabinets behind the counter that held several different items. The shopkeeper was in the background, beating his customers at arm wrestling left and right.

(Y/N) was about to mention the dirtiness of the place when they heard a loud, Hiyahh!!! echo throughout the inn. The shopkeeper had beaten another confident sucker.

"Woah! Yet another win for the shopkeeper!" He said pridefully, hands in the air. "I'm undefeated!"

The man he had just recently beaten was crouched over, clasping his hand as if it had been shot. He let out a defeated "Gahh!!!"

"Man... my win again? Ain't there a guy here with some backbone? This is pathetic!" He looked around the room. His eyes landed on the quartet sitting in the corner. He would never take on a weak girl. He thought Isabel looked weak. Farlan had always passed off the look as more brains than muscle, which was not exactly wrong. He saw some muscles in the two Ackermanns. "You guys are those infamous thugs from the Underground! Come one! Show some guts!" He got no answer from the two. "Alright, then... If you both win against me, not only will your meal be on the house... but you can take whatever you like!" He spoke. "Even my old lady!"

    I don't really want her though... (Y/N) thought.

    "Dear!" A woman, who appeared to be his wife, yelled.

    Her husband simply laughed. "I'm not going to lose so I can say whatever I want!"

Both of the Ackermanns had spotted something they liked on the shelf. They would win for it. They both stood up, earning surprised glances from Isabel and Farlan.

    "Oh? You're gonna do it Big Bro? (Y/N), you too?" Isabel asked. She was already hyped up.

"I'll do a round." Levi stated. (Y/N) said the same thing. He pulled up the sleeve of his shirt, revealing move muscles than the shopkeeper had thought he had. (Y/N) next to him did the same thing, showing the same result. (Y/N) heard Farlan talking to himself saying things like, What the heck are they doing... and He is going to get crushed by both of them... (Y/N) looked back at him and smiled. He looked and saw her smiling at him and he felt his face heat up. Isabel was beside him, missed these gestures, too busy cheering them on.

    "Levi and (Y/N), huh? This is great, I've been waiting a long time to go against you two!"

He decided to face Levi first so if in the smallest chance he lost, he would at least feel better for beating his sister. The two males positioned themselves in front of a barrel which would be the battleground.

The man was tall and towered over Levi. "I don't know about your strength, but will it be enough to beat me?" He said as they positioned their arms. Clasping each other tightly.

    "Go Big Bro! Beat his butt!" Isabel called.

    Farlan had complete faith in the Ackermanns. "Please don't tell me we're gonna bring that lady home with us...?" He wondered aloud.

    (Y/N) kept in a laugh at Farlan's comment. "This won't be too hard."

The referee put his hands on top of the two hands that were gripped together. He counted down. When he said go, he lifted his hand off, starting the match. It was kind of pitiful really... the match didn't even last ten seconds. Almost as soon as the referee lifted his hands, Levi slammed the man's hand to the table. Seemingly, with ease. A loud bam came from the table, revealing the force Levi had to push such a strong man's hand to the table. The man was for sure surprised. He grunted in agitation. Well, he won't lose against a girl so there was no reason to get agitated. The man and girl positioned themselves the same way he and Levi did. The referee once again placed his hands on top of the two hands that were gripped together. He counted down.