28- Caught

Written 11/24/20

Published 12/1/20

     (Y/N) slowly opened her eyes. Six pairs of eyes peered down at her. One pair was teal and had a fire inside them. A pair of gray and dull eyes stared at her. Two pairs of ice blue eyes looked at her with interest and worry. Two green eyes were extremely worried. And finally, two hazel eyes were looking at her with astonishment. She swiftly sat up, startling many of the children surrounding her. The children, who deemed her well enough, began raining questions down on her.

"Miss! What happened?"

"You seem well."

"Thank goodness."

"Wow! You were so cool in Shiganshina!"

"I'm glad you're alright, (Y/N)."

"Oh, that's her name?"

"That's some really cool equipment you have."

"Thank you for letting me go to my... family."

     (Y/N) tched. She had aches and pains everywhere. She slightly wished she stayed in the clinic with the nice, soft bed. The cold, hard ground wasn't very nice to her. (Y/N) stood up, stretching.

     "Eh? Are you sure you should be moving, (Y/N)?" Armin asked. "I saw you took a big fall onto the refugee boat. Not to mention the injuries you had before that."

     "I'm fine." She walked outside while Armin and Eren followed her. Tons of refugees were waiting in line for food. Who knew how long it had been since the kids' last meal? She got in line with the two boys. The three got to the front. The soldiers handing out food were surprised to see humanities strongest right in front of them.

"S-Squad Leader (Y/N)!" One said.

"What!? This is her!?" Another exclaimed.

     (Y/N) rubbed the back of her head as she felt Armin's stare on her. "Eh... I need food for six kids." She tried to ignore Armin's watchful eyes on her.

     "Got it!" The solider handed her six pieces of bread. They then bowed to her. "We're very sorry! There is a food shortage!" They yelled.

     (Y/N) held up a hand. "No, thank you for giving us this much." She turned away, and walked back to the storehouse.

     The kids stood up upon her and Armin's return. She distributed the bread to them. "Now, this will be it for awhile, so make it last. There was already a food shortage here before you lot arrived." She informed them.

"(Y/N) here got us more because of her reputation!" Armin exclaimed.

     Two nearby garrison soliders scoffed. The seven turned to them. "Man, this is so awful. If the titans have gotten in, they could have at least eaten more people!"

     (Y/N) growled. She took out a blade and began marching towards them. To her dismay, Eren came too. Armin asked them to wait in a way that strongly reminded her of Farlan. When (Y/N) was about a foot away from them, they turned to the two.

"What do you two want?"

     Oh? These guys don't know me? That's great. Then I can teach them a lesson without getting reported. (Y/N) inwardly smirked. She looked at her blade. This might be a bit too much. Instead, she took out her Kenny knife. She swiftly gave them a little cut on their knuckles. They grunted in pain and held their hands.

     "You...This scout!" The solider punched (Y/N) in the face. The girl did not even flinch and she glared at him. (Kind of how when Ed Elric punched the first Greed and Greed showed no reaction in FMA:B) The man flinched and Eren used the chance to punch the soldier. The other garrison man kicked Eren to the ground. "You little brat!" He yelled.