33- More Brats?

Written: 12/13/20

Published: 12/15/20

      After the passing of Chicacchironi and Albert, Hanji had to take a few days to mourn. Most of the soldiers thought she was insane. Mourning over the creatures that had been terrorizing all that's left of the human race for so long? "They had what was coming to them", they would say. Although Y/n hated the titans as much as every other human, she did wish the beasts were still alive. For Hanji's sake.

     The young, female soldier was taking a stroll through a town. By the looks of it, the cadet corps enrollment (I don't know what to call it) was taking place. Many teenagers maybe two years younger than her were present. She headed to the table and checked the names. Two boys just walked up and one had two-tone hair and a long and thin head. Come to think of it... long and thin heads are called horses... The other male had short, black parted and and freckles. The two-tone was frustratedly mumbling while the other male was just chuckling at him.

     "Hey, can I see that, short stack?" (Sorry if your taller than two-tone who is 6'2", also 190 cm)Two-tone horse rudely said, referring to the sign up sheet. He didn't even look at Y/n as he said it.

     "Oi! Jean!" Freckles said. "Sorry about him!"

     Y/n gave a small pout and slid the sheet over to the boy. The boy took a quill and messily wrote his name. He then passed the quill to his buddy who did the same. They then began to walk away, but Y/n grabbed their shoulders.

     "Hey, what are you getting at?" The taller boy asked. When he turned around and got a good look at Y/n, a faint redness painted his cheeks. The freckled boy grinned at the girl.

     "I'm not sure if you know this, but I will be your superior if you succeed in joining the corps." The (h/c) haired girl informed. "However, what I meant to say is that you need to take your uniforms."

     "Oh! Right! I forgot! Heheh..." The black parted hair boy said. He walked back to the stand and picked up the uniforms in bags. "Wow! Is this leather? I wonder where they get it considering the low number of livestock." He handed one of the bags to his friend. "Thanks again." The boy said as he took his friend away.

     Y/n peeked at the sheet again. She read the names and was thrilled at some of the ones she saw. Of course, at the same time, she was worried.

     Hitch Dreyse

     Milleus Zerumski

     Nac Tius

     Tom Müller (No catalogued surname)

     Ruth Kline

     Connie Springer

     Sandra Vogel (No catalogued surname)

     Gordon Baumann (No catalogued surname)

     Annie Leonhart

     Bertholdt Hoover

     Reiner Braun

     Hannah Diamant

     Franz Kefka

     Daz Busch (No catalogued surname)

     Samuel Jackson

     Mina Carolina

     Thomas Wagner

      Ymir

      ˙Histo-Krista Lenz (Imagine "Histo" was strikethrough font)

     Sasha Braus

     Eren Jaeger