76- Consternation

Written: 7/12 & 20 & 27 /21

Published: 7/28/21

(How are you all doing?)

Gabi cocked her sniper again, oblivious to the fact that Falco was climbing aboard the ship, as well. She was aiming straight at Jean. "JEAN!!" Y/n cried. Overwhelm by anger, rage, vengeance, protection, and more, Y/n, without hesitation, pulled out her gun and pulled the trigger. Gabi and Jean had done the same. The only reason no one had ended up dead was because Falco tackled Gabi away, tampering with all three shots. The bullets just barely missed Gabi and Jean. Both of them would have died that moment.

Y/n gaped. Wait- what did I just do? What kind of captain and soldier am I? Firing at a kid... A kid who doesn't really think for herself. Tch. Think about it later.

The pair of children groaned as they opened their eyes to see the unfamiliar soldiers coming at them. Blow after blow, the Eldians punched and kicked the two children. Meanwhile, Y/n, Connie, and Jean had gone to Sasha's side.

"SASHA!" Jean cried.

"OI!! SASHA!" Connie yelled. "HANG IN THERE!"

Y/n instantly was on her feet, sprinting to the medic bag. She grabbed the things she believed she needed. (I've done research, but I'm not sure if this will be correct.)

"Jean, Connie. I need you to talk to her. Don't let her slip away from us." She ordered. The two were immediately talking to her. Y/n turned her on her side and immediately began wrapping her stomach and chest area tight. Breaking anything would be extremely problematic for this situation. She just had to put a halt to the blood flow. "Someone get Moblit, please!"

"Right away!"

"Y-Y/n..! She's not responding!!" Jean cried.

"You have to get her to!" Y/n ordered back. If she goes unconscious, there will be absolutely no way we can tell if her brain has gone dead. If that happens, there's no hope. I don't know if we can save her... She was clearly shot through the heart. She bled from her back. What was she shot with?

"Here's the gun and bullet, Y/n!" Ida said, holding the objects in front of her. Y/n quickly scanned over it. The bloody bullet and lethal rifle in front of her. The bullet was long, slim, and sharp. The gun looked extremely powerful.

It looks like a clip bullet and Mauser Gewehr 98. Tch. With all that firepower... Of course it tore right through her body.

Y/n put her fingers under Sasha's nose and over her mouth. Faint air grazed Y/n's fingers. She's still breathing. She needs it desperately, though by the looks of it.

"Oxygen!" The captain ordered. "We also need to give her some blood."

"It's so noisy..." Sasha muttered quietly. "Is it... already time... to eat..?"

"Yeah, that's right, Sasha!" Y/n said while still tending to her. "We still have to eat some of Niccolo's delicious food!" Sasha did not respond. "Oi, don't disobey my order! Survive, you potato gannet!"

Connie ran back with an oxygen tank. "I found this in the storage! I'm not sure how much it has!" He slipped the mask over her face and began giving the air.

"Here, Y/n! There's no pack, though!" Jean told. He handed her an IV. Y/n practically swiped it out of his hands. At this time, who had time for manners? I read in the reports that we have the same blood type. Thank you, God.