64- 852-853

Written: 3/25/21

Published: 5/17/21

(Naturally, this chapter is long)

Y/n and the rest of the corps were in hiding. It was dark outside as the ocean waves washed over the shore. The area smelled of ocean spray. The 104th were armed and ready to shoot at the Marley soldiers. Eren was hiding in the ocean, sabotaging any ships that came. They had already captured several Marleyeans from ships. One in particular was a cook their age. They took him hostage and pointed a sword against his back. Hanji wrote a "convincing" script for him to read. Suddenly, Eren was approaching them, holding a large ship over his head. He set the boat down very carelessly, a crash echoing throughout the shore.

That was Hanji's cue. She ran up to a cliff and spread her arms out. "Hello, ladies and gentlemen of Marley!" She yelled. "Welcome to the island of Paradis!! I am Hanji!! I'm here to receive our distinguished guests who've come here from oh-so-far across the sea! Your long voyage must have left you tired! Come, why not join us for a cup of tea!"

Y/n and Levi held the cook who they learned to be Niccolo. Hanji came beside them. "If you were wondering about this guest here who arrived just a bit before you..!!! We're already getting along great!! Isn't that right, Niccolo?!"

Niccolo winced as Y/n slowly pushed her blade into the male's back. "Come on, Niccolo. Follow the script, would you?" She whispered.

"CAPTAIN!!" He yelled. "Don't mind me! Just shoot these devils!"

"He's clearly not interested in playing along with the stupid skit." Levi said.

The assumed captain starting yelling at them. "Listen up, you devils!! Marley isn't interesting inhering from anyone with defiled blood equal to pigs!! What makes you think we'd ever sip pig's piss with you defiled pigs?!"

"That was a lot of pigs..." Y/n whispered.

"Aww!!!" Hanji replied. "Are you sure?! Do you realllyyyyyyyyy want to insult us like that!? Don't tell me you can't see the titan behind you! I'd love to hear exactly how you plan on getting away form this place!"

The Marley captain showed hesitance as he looked up at Eren in his titan form. It looked very threatening. He aimed his gun at the group of scouts. "We will not bend to the power of devils!!" He yelled. "This is all that Marley has to say to you!!"

"Hanji! Move!" Y/n cried.

BANG!

Y/n and Hanji were ducked behind a rock. Y/n had tackled the scientist in case the man decided to shoot at them. When Y/n looked around and saw that neither Hanji, herself, nor any other Eldian had been shot, she peeked over the rock. There was a person who had a strange looking gun pointed at the captain who had a bullet in his head.

"What're you doing, Yelena?" A soldier asked surprisedly.

"Yelena" whipped around and aimed his gun at him. (Yes. Yelena is now a boy.) "Put down your weapons." He ordered.

A darker skinned male put his gun to the soldier's head. "Do as he says." He ordered as the man winced. Hanji and the others had told them to dump the guns into the sea.

Yelena came to the front of the ship. He took his hat off, giving Y/n a clear sight of his physical features. He had a bowl cut and was fairly tall. He had big eyes and looked fairly fit. Despite all this, Y/n still couldn't tell what gender Yelena was. Would it be rude to ask? She wondered. Is it some huge dishonor to ask in Marley? He spread his arms out slightly. "Hanji. I'm honored to receive your invitation. Why don't we have some tea." He looked up at the titan "I've been wanting to meet you, Eren..." His attention was turned back to the group. He saw the female captain peeking over the rock. His eyes widened. Is that the female captain Commander Zeke had talked so highly about? She's beautiful...