Quick Important Note, My Readers

So sorry, this is obviously not an update. I'll delete this once I publish the next chapter of The 5th Ackermann.

So, I have a ton of things to worry about this weekend, not even thinking about this. I would like to say that I probably will not get the next chapter out on time, October 14, Thursday. Because this is the final real chapter of this story, I would like it to be absolutely amaaaaazing. So if I could just ask for some time and understanding, that would be great! I love you all.

~

Also, just a quick explanation about how this story will continue:

The plot will technically be done, but I will still be writing endings for all the characters I have focused on. That includes the 104th (Even Bertholdt as I promised), Moblit, Porco, Erwin, maybe Floch, Yelena, Zeke, and Farlan (Yes, that far back).

Additionally, the endings are not the end, ironically. I'll write little one shots about their lives after all the chaos has passed, i.g. "when they reunite and play some games together." Things like that. Feel completely free to suggest a one shot. It can also be like, a specific scene or something with a certain character. I.g. "Can you do a one shot about Connie and Y/n planning their family with each other? That would be funny!" Or something. I hope you get the idea. Feel as free as Eren to ask questions if not~

Alright, that's all. Thank you so much for reading this.