|><|Bonus One Shot: HYUNGHYUK

Start from the beginning

Minhyuk sighed taking a quick check at himself, he was wearing a slightly large baby blue shirt and simple jeans. He wasn't that underdressed but he seemed like he didn't even try preparing to meet up with Hyungwon. He had been way too anxious to even worry about fashion. He glanced back at Hyungwon again, the guy seems to be deep in thought as he stared on the table in front of him, his eyebrows set into a deep frown.

With another sigh, Minhyuk decided to finally enter. He quickly went to where Hyungwon was seated. His heart beating in anxiousness as he drew nearer to him.

"Hey Wonnie" Minhyuk greeted with an awkward and cautious smile as he took a seat in front of him.

Hyungwon didn't smile back, he only cleared his throat and nodded to give his acknowledgement, momentarily turning his head away to not meet Minhyuk's gaze.

"Was I late? sorry to keep you waiting" Minhyuk said, trying to start off a conversation.

Hyungwon shook his head a little "No, I was just a little early.. For once.." He answered softly making Minhyuk let out a small giggle, remembering Hyungwon's habits of being late. And how he used to feel so bad and guilty when he was, he remembered how Hyungwon would spoil him so much just to make it up to him for being late.

They didn't say anything after that, a whole minute of silence passed by without them saying anything. Both drowning in their own thoughts.

"You haven't ordered yet?" Minhyuk asked just so to break the awkwardness and silence that seems to be trying to kill his insides "... Ice Americano right? ...I'll do it..." Minhyuk says as he stood up to go to the counter but he was stopped when Hyungwon suddenly reached and hold his hand.

"No,.. It's okay.." He says, making Minhyuk sit back down.

Minhyuk nodded, moving his own hand to properly grasp Hyungwon's.

He gazed down on their joined hands, looking at the differences they have. Hyungwon might have been taller than him but Minhyuk's hands had always been slightly bigger. His skin is also a few shade whiter than Hyungwon's, it was a nice contrast as he always believed. Their hands always fit perfectly together, as if it was a match made in heaven.

Hyungwon looked at their hands as well, he bit his lower lip before retracting his own hand away from Minhyuk.

"No need for coffee... I.. I won't be long anyway" He said, his voice low and soft, too soft for Minhyuk's liking. It was as if he was being extra soft to something so fragile, like he was scared if he talked a bit more rougher Minhyuk would break.

Minhyuk can't help but frown at that, he won't be long? Why won't he be long? Are we going somewhere else? Is HE going somewhere else? Is he busy? But it's Sunday, he have no work at Sundays. Why is he talking like this? Why is he LOOOKING at me like that?

"Minhyuk-ah" Hyungwon started after a few seconds of silence.

Minhyuk-ah?

No Hyukkie? Or Minnie or even puppy? No sweetheart? No anything affectionate? Just plain old and boring Minhyuk?

"I've been gone for a few days haven't I?" He asked him, biting the inside of his cheek when he looked up and met Minhyuk's confused eyes.

Minhyuk nodded at his words in patience. Four days, he was gone for exactly four days. Four cruel days and three cold lonely nights on their bed.

" What about it? " Minhyuk asked scared of the answer he would get.

"I have been thinking..." Hyungwon paused, looking away to look at his fiddling fingers. "... I'm really sorry for shouting at you at that time. It was wrong of me to think that I'm the only one getting tired, you're busy at work too and have a lot of things to think about... I'm sorry for that"