🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 33

◈ ━━━━━━━━ 【✘】 ━━━━━━━━ ◈

" Want me to take you home?" Y/n offered Changkyun on their way out of the building.

Changkyun, who was busy sorting the papers in his hands glances at her then outside, the lights of the city was blaring in every sight. With Hyunwoo not always around he's getting home later than usual, which he considers a blessing with how things were at home.

"Here, let me help" The girl says taking the briefcase from his other hand, seeing as the younger seem to be having trouble with it. Changkyun didn't protest and quickly sort his papers, taking back the case  and putting them neatly inside with a thank you. The two of them casually falling into a simple conversation about their work as they walk side by side.

By take him home, Y/n meant riding a public transportation together because she doesn't have a license. Apparently, the only thing she could drive was a bike, and those karts at the arcade which she claimed to be good at. So there they were, sitting by the middle rows of the bus. Changkyun didn't mind that though, he's used to the bus and quite like the ride despite his lack of enthusiasm with human interaction. He likes thinking and observing others. The bus ride provides him that. He doesn't get to do much of it today though, as Y/n had decided to be his personal entertainer. The girl only being under the spell of her headphones for a few minutes before she started going on and on about her favorite band. A part of Changkyun regrets asking her what she was listening to. He should've minded his own business. Nevertheless, Changkyun didn't find himself too overwhelmed nor uncomfortable, admittedly finding them interesting and was glad enough that it distracted him for a moment.

"Can I ask you something?" Changkyun questions, after dazing off into his thoughts when Y/n started talking about a certain song from the band. The idea of it seem to be resembling those that kept his mind up and running at night.

"Hm?" The girl hum, expectant. She first assumed it'll be about the song, or band itself and she was more than ready to answer but fastly realized it probably wasn't with how hesitant Changkyun looked.

"This is just a thought, okay? Don't think anything of it" Changkyun clarifies first which made the girl do a millimeter frown. If it needed to be address as such, clearly there's more to it than just a random and simple thought.

"Let's say, you've known someone, been with someone for a long time and they changed, or maybe they were different from how you thought they were, or maybe they had always been like that and you're just slowly getting tired of tolerating it. What would you do?" None of the two was sure if Changkyun was having a hard time expressing his thoughts or if the girl is simply having a hard time understanding his words.

Changkyun had been wanting advice for a while now but he got noone to talk to. He had no friends in the city and the few he had back at home had grown distant as they entered adulthood. Aside from Jooheon, it had been so long since he get to have long conversations with someone. Hence, he have a hard time delivering his scattered thoughts in proper order and just hoped Y/n could piece them together.

"I'd leave" The girl answered simply. She wasn't certain what it was about the boy was actually trying to say and just thought of it generally.

"What if you love them?" Changkyun quickly added, as if that would change the answer. "..and they love you back, they said so, you think so too.." He didn't sound too sure of the last part.

"I'm not sure.." The girl said slowly, conflicted but not because her answer changed but because she now knows this has something to do with whatever the younger is currently going through. Although they are friends, Changkyun's private life remains private, she doesn't know much to give her opinions. She might do more damage than fixing.