🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 14

Heads up! I have no idea what happens on photoshoots and such (I tried researching about it though, but still has 0.001% Idea) so I didn't really explained and described a lot about it 😂

|><|Same day as the previous chapter...

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

"I told you a million times Wonho oppa, you WON'T be needed there" y/n sighed, as she rubbed her temples. A little tried from both work and Wonho's pleadings of going with them at the set. They'll be having a photoshoot for a special halloween project with ten selected models from under Minhyuk's company where Shownu was also a co-owner.  (I'm not sure if you're older than any of the members but let's just pretend you're the same age as Kihyun, so you're older than Kyun, Joo and wonnie)

One of those models they'll be working with is someone known from France, Mr.Alexander Chae or Chae Hyungwon as he preferred to be called at the moment. He is mainly known for modeling clothing brands which why he had been a perfect choice for the upcoming collab project with the Yang fashion house. Y/n was actually impressed that Shownu and Minhyuk got him to work for Fantasia Magazine, moreover Minhyuk who had actually managed to get the model to sign a  whole year contract at M&G modeling. From what y/n had heard, Mr. Chae could be very picky and hard to please. It makes her wonder what Shownu and Minhyuk offered the Model for him to agree in working with them.

"You don't know that, maybe you'll need me at something"  Wonho tried convincing her.

"I'm the head of this project. I assure you I know what's in and what's out of it" y/n says, not sparing the older a glance, taking her camera to start cleaning the lenses.
"..and right now oppa, you're out" She added.

"I can do heavy lifting!"

"No"

Wonho let out a whine, unintentionally stomping his feet as he lean over y/n's desk. His elbow prop up on the oak table, his chin resting on his open palm and his lips set into a pout. He was clearly acting cute on purpose.

Y/n tried hard not to look but it was proven hard to resist Wonho's cuteness. The older look like a cute baby bunny asking for some attention. How can she possibly say no to that face? Plus, the older would probably won't leave her alone so it's better to just say yes.

"Fine.." She said after a defeated sigh.

"oh? Really?" Wonho jumped on his spot in glee, going to y/n to crush the poor girl into a tight hug. Almost breaking her in the process "Thank you! I promise to help out in everything I can!" He says as he let go, letting y/n to breath properly again.

Y/n rubbed her arm that got unintentionally hurt due to Wonho's tight excited hug. She nodded at his words "Yeah.
Yeah.. Just make sure not to bother Mr. Chae too much. He seems very uncomfortable by your blatant glances last time"

Wonho suddenly got a little flustered, his cheeks turning a light shade of red. He looked away, scratching the back of his ears. "Wh-why would I bother him?... I.. I don't even know who that is" He let out, denying what y/n had said. But his stuttering and blushing face is the exact contradiction of his words.

Y/n rolled her eyes at him. "Oh Please, I know you only want to tag along because of him."

"was I that obvious?" Wonho carefully asked, biting his bottom lip cutely as he waited for y/n's response.

"No, No one noticed it. Absolutely no one" the girl sarcastically answered him. But Wonho being so innocent that he is didn't exactly get it.

He sighed in relief "That's good, it'll be embarrassing if they did"