🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 11

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

"So how is my son so far dear? I hope he's treating you well" Shownu mother started as she made Kihyun sat on the sofa then she sat beside him with a wide smile on her face.

Shownu was currently talking with his grandfather at his study about some business both ladies knew nothing about.

Kihyun gave a nod looking around a little tense. He didn't really want to be alone with the woman yet as he still feel kinda nervous and scared of her. He was sure the woman is going to interrogate him. He wonders if she'll be those classic mean and snob mothers he sees on romance drama. She seems very nice though but he can't really figure out what she's thinking about.

"He's really nice Ma'am" Kihyun answered, putting more effort in sounding like a girl more than before as he really didn't want anyone to find out whilst he was alone with her.

He brush his long hair unconsciously, it's a good thing that y/n suggested to put extentions instead of just a wig. A wig is too obvious.

The older woman laughed at his answer. "Oh please, Yeojoo honey.. You're part of the family now. You can call me mother.. Or eomma.. I would much love to be called eomma, Hyunwoo used to call me that when he was younger but he grew up and one day it just changed into mother. Sounds way too posh if you asked me" She told Kihyun, scrunching her nose playfully as she joked towards the end of her sentence.

Kihyun can't help but give out a genuine smile at that. The woman's personality doesn't truly match her age, she seems like a very fun person. Unlike those classic mothers on dramas, he should really stop putting dramas up as a reference to everything.

"So from now on, can I expect you to call me eomma?" the lady asked excitedly.

Kihyun bit the inside of his cheek, giving her a small hesitant nod and a shy smile. The lady smile back at her, her eyes looking at Kihyun in an expectant manner.

It took Kihyun a few seconds to realize that she was actually waiting for him to let out the word. So he sat up a little straighter and look down as he played with his fingers.

"Ne, Eo.. Eomma" He let her hear.

The words were pretty foreign to him. He had never called anyone eomma in his entire life. Even Ms. Choi, the head Matron of the orphanage he came from, the one who stood as a mother figure for him and all the kids at the orphanage was referred to as Miss, or Ms. Choi. He had never had someone to call eomma.

Shownu's mother's smile widens upon hearing it "Oh how I miss that word" she commented. She looked at Kihyun fondly, but as moments passed her smile grew sadder.

She unconsciously let out a sigh looking away as she seem to be thinking about something.

"Is everything alright?" Kihyun asked, as he noticed the changes.

She instantly brighten up again and looked back at Kihyun. She shook her head as if telling Kihyun that it was nothing.

She gave Kihyun a short curious look again before asking him a question. "What was your last name again dear?"

"Yoo" Kihyun answered. "My names Yoo Yeojoo ma'am.. I mean Eomma"

The lady muttered his last name under her breath with a small frown as if she's trying to remember something but just couldn't put a finger to it, which made Kihyun really curious. Then she shook her head and look back at Kihyun.

"I'm sorry Yeojoo, I guess I'm over thinking again. Must be the cause of aging" she said, giving a small laugh.

"So, tell me about yourself dear"