🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 19

"So, Yeojoo right?...How long have you been crossdressing?"

Everyone from their table stopped on their chatter. For some reason, Hyungwon's voice, despite being a lot quieter than most of them still managed to seep through their ears. They all slowly turn their heads towards Hyungwon, eyes wide and few for them have their mouths agape. They turned their heads in such sync that it actually quite creeped the model. But he keeps his composure and patiently wait for Kihyun's response. The man seems to be having a hard time choking on his chicken, he helped himself with a glass of water before setting his wide eyes on Hyungwon. By now, everyone was looking at him with astounded faces.

Hyungwon raised an eyebrow. "What?" He asked them a little defensiveness could be heard from his voice. No one from the group gave him a response, they just stared at him, midly shocked. " I guess it's rude to ask that" The model decided to say, nodding to himself.

He shrugged and took a sip from his coffee but paused when he noticed that everyone was still looking at him. He set his drink down and raised a questioning eyebrow.

"How did you know?" Minhyuk was the first one to speak, asking Hyungwon a question.

"That he crossdress?" Hyungwon answered him with a question, he turn to give Kihyun a glance before looking at everyone a little confused. It wasn't supposed to be obvious?

" He doesn't look like a female to me.  Plus, he uses the male bathrooms. I saw him entered a while ago" Hyungwon answered truthfully. He admits that the first time he saw the other at Hyunwoo's office, he thought he was of the opposite sex, but it was too brief to ever really tell. The second time he saw him again at y/n's studio, he noticed a few little things. His proportion, though the other is quite small and petite for a man and his clothes did well on making him womanly, Hyungwon can see the slight differences, from his stance and how his voice have a little inconsistency in it's pitch, and the fact that he saw Kihyun went inside the male bathrooms instead of going into the female's.

Everyone from the table turned their attention to Kihyun to give the smaller a look. Kihyun only pursing his lips, sheepishly avoiding their gazes upon realizing his mistake.

"Ki, whyyy?" Y/n asked Kihyun, dragging the last word a little, facepalming at the other's dumbness. Just when she thought Kihyun is the smartest and most responsible out of the others, he does this. She's officially surrounded by idiots. " You're literally in a woman's clothing, why use the male restrooms?"

"I really needed to pee and didn't have time to think straight!" Kihyun said defensively, animatedly making random gestures in the air as he talk.

Hyungwon raised his eyebrows as the group started to bicker. They weren't that loud enough to be kick out of the place but they were chaotic enough that it's entertaining to watch. Surprisingly, nobody paid them any attention. Not that there's a lot of people around, but still. Shownu remain calm but he would join in once in awhile, his words being drown out because of Minhyuk.  Hyungwon, Changkyun and Wonho were the only ones who didn't seem to join in, the three of them just listened quietly, their eyes going back and forth to whoever was talking.

"Okay, Hyungwon." Shownu called the model's attention seriously. Deciding to ignore both Kihyun and Minhyuk, as he feels his head started to ache. Hyungwon turn to him with a bored look in his eyes. "You need to keep this information to yourself"

Shownu, Minhyuk and Y/n explained to him what was happening. Every important details, the reason why and how Yeojoo was created and why she should remain here until the end of the contract. Hyungwon silently listened to them, not once interrupting. This thoughts can only be seen through the expressions his face would make. The most seen across his face is amusement and sometimes judgement.