🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 9 Pt2

As I had said back in the previous update I can't publish anything more than 3k words (I dunno why I just can't) so I decided to cut the chapter in two. Thanks to @colourmepretty for suggesting it :)

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

" Do I have any appointments today Changkyun?" Shownu asked his secretary, as the younger politely and professionaly open the office door for his boss.

Despite it not being the first time, Shownu still gets a little flustered whenever Changkyun would open doors for him. He had told his secretary countless of times he didn't need to do that as he could open doors for himself, but Changkyun still do it everytime. The younger had explained that it was a habit he picked up from his former boss who apparently didn't want to do trivial things by himself, so Shownu had decided to just leave him be as he wouldn't stop no matter how many times he had told him to. It actually sometimes became a little game between them on who will be able to open the door first. Shownu reckons he would have to get use to it, as he plan on keeping Changkyun for as long as he can. The young man is good at his job. He's very professional, he does his work on perfect time and he's always just one call away. He doesn't complain too and actually give insights on things. Having him was very convenient for Shownu.

"Free of schedule this morning Sir. In the afternoon, you have a meeting with the Managing Director, Mrs. Lei Zhai about the Chinese collaborations at Greenlawn restaurant 2pm. At 4pm you have an appointment with Mr. Kim Jiwon over the photography cites for the next magazine issues. " Changkyun recited as if he had memorized all the words he just said. His voice and pace of talking all balanced. Not to loud, not to quiet, not to fast and not to slow. Shownu nodded along, showing that he was listening as he sat down on his revolving chair.

Changkyun continued to talk as he gently put stocks  of papers in front of Shownu."... These are the profiles of the qualified models M&G Modeling had sent just this morning, they all just need your approval and we can call them in for a face to face interview. And  Mr. Lee had requested a meeting with you at your most convenient time in concern for next month's magazine issue. I believe he mentioned about suggesting names of models for the front cover or content...Also I got a call from someone who named Mr. Lee Jooheon insisting to meet you today. He didn't disclose information as to why he needed to be in your presence. He informed me that you and him are good friends. I wasn't sure if I should let him so I decided to wait for your word.. Sir.. "

Changkyun instinctively took a step back right after he was finished talking, putting both of his hand together, right in front of him out of respect and politeness as he waited for Shownu's response.

Shownu scanned the papers Changkyun gave before setting it back on the first page to throughly read each profiles.

"Jooheon's a good friend of mine, let him in if he arrives. I will check this profiles for the time being. Thank you Changkyun you can go" He said.

Changkyun gave him a polite bow before turning away to walk out of the office.

"Oh! Uh hold on..." Hyunwoo called making Changkyun pause and turned to look back at him.

"Yes sir?"

"Please inform Minhyuk that we can just talk at my place, no need to set a meeting also please call and check on Ki..."

"SON HYUNWOO!" Shownu wasn't even half way done of whatever he was saying when a shrill voice of his mother calling out his full name was heard from outside his office.