🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 15

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

With a short groan coming out of his mouth, Shownu opened his eyes meeting the blinding sunlight that passes right through his creamy curtains. He squinted as the light slightly hurt his eyes, letting out a big yawn, he stretched and turn to face the other side of the bed to avoid the harsh light of the morning sun. For a few countable seconds he mindlessly stared at  nothing, feeling a little tired and lacking of energy despite just waking up.

He moved his eyes and looked at the digital clock that was hanging on his wall to see that it was just half pass six in the morning. He moved and lay on his back, moving his arm up to his face to cover his eyes already thinking of the office work he will have to do for the whole day. He wasn't able to finished a paper the previous night and he's certain there's new ones waiting for him at the office, From what he remember he have a least two meetings scheduled today, he wasn't entirely sure, he would have to check it with Changkyun again.

Suddenly, a soft knock coming from outside his bedroom door traveled to his ears. He perk up and prop his elbows on the bed, levitating the top half of his body to see his door crack open and Kihyun's head pop in.

"Oh you're awake" The man says upon seeing him. "Didn't you say you have to be early today? I'm making breakfast, just come down after you got ready." then after that he was gone, not even waiting for Shownu to say his response, not that the other got something to say anyway.

Shownu leisurely got up and started his little morning routine before coming down to the dining like the younger had told him to. He was still a few meters away but he already smell the nice scent of fresh fried bacon and eggs that Kihyun had cooked for breakfast. Very simple and classic for breakfast but it made Shownu's mouth water. He normally used to just have cereal in the morning, at most days he doesn't even have breakfast at home. To be honest, he rarely ever stays at home. He sleeps at his office usually and only ever step home to change clothes (in which some days he even ask Changkyun to just go and bring him some in his office) , have a few hours of rest or just to be there for a while as if to give assurance that someone does live in the place.

But right now as he watch Kihyun work around the kitchen, he realized he didn't once stay in the office for too long ever since the day he met the young man. And it had been weeks since then. Now that he's already thinking of the matter, he realizes that his schedules had been slightly disturbed as well. Papers that he should have been able to finish in a day or even some canceled meetings. He always finished his work on time if not ahead. What the heck  happened these past few weeks?

He really need to stick to his schedules. He have a lot of work to do. What had he been doing to not be able to properly control his timetables like before?

"oh, you're here" Kihyun's voice kicked him out of his deep thinking and made him realize that he was still standing by the border of the living room and dining table like an idiot. " come, breakfast is ready" Kihyun gestured for him to seat, his lips stretched into a wide smile.

He was in a really great mood this morning, Shownu likes that than any other mood he has. The young man never shuts up with his complaints whenever he's in a negative mood after all, it drains him out quickly—well unless when Shownu was in his mischievous mood to irritate and bicker with him then he'll find it fun.

Kihyun happily fussed around while Shownu just sat there watching him.He placed the freshly cooked bacon and eggs on the table and some toast as well, before going back to the small counter that separates the dining table and the kitchen itself.

"I'm making coffee, how much sugar?" Kihyun asked him, not even glancing his way as his eyes was directed to what he was doing.

"oh... Uh I'll have what you think is okay" Shownu answered as he was half listening to what Kihyun had said so he wasn't really ready to form a much better response. Kihyun lifted his head to glance at him with a questioning eyebrow but he shrug and decided to put what he think is right. Judging from what he had seen with the older's taste so far he wouldn't be too fond of super sweet nor something too bland.