🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 25

My 🤡 self thought I published this two weeks ago.
(The pic ⬆️ is me rn ⷶ ᷠ ͩ ͪ ͦ ᷤ ͤ ͦ ᷜ ᷝ ⷶ ͭ ͤ ͬ )

____________________

" You're still a great dancer.." the lady Hyungwon is dancing with complimented, smiling up at him.

Hyungwon returns the smile, though like all the time it didn't reach his eyes. But that doesn't matter, as the lady didn't seem to take notice. She never did, just like everyone else. He had long mastered the art of giving fake charming smiles that it can appear no matter how or when he wants it to. With his line of work, it's a skill he always needed.

"I don't think that'll ever change" He replied to her.

The lady chuckled at his words, acting like he just blurted out a joke. Maybe it can appear as one to some but he wasn't trying to be funny. He was a good dancer before, what difference does it makes now? Specially they're dancing to the same old steps they did a hundred times before.

" Have I told you you pretty tonight?" The lady asked, admiring Hyungwon's perfect sculpted face.

"You never failed to remind me, as everyone else" Hyungwon replied automatically, as if he had a readymade answer to that kind of question.

The lady gave another laugh, clearly enjoying herself, loving the attention she gets from the younger man. But unknown to her, Hyungwon really just wants to go and was only dancing with her for his own possible gains in the future, just like how he usually does.
Obviously, the lady is fully aware of his intentions but still let him be. If Hyungwon has something in mind, well she has too. It had always been like that, give and take, sometimes there's force and of course that bit came from her side. It was her who taught him everything after all.

" I advice you tone-down with the staring, or else your mister will get jealous "

" I would have had you, only if I wasn't married "

Hyungwon's eyes visibly hardened, but he still managed to keep his tight lipped smile. Though it felt heavier to keep now, so he settles on keeping his lips pursed to prevent himself from scoffing. She just reminded him why he hates her so much.

" I don't believe marriage had stopped you from getting anything. " Hyungwon commented, his words held something and the lady is clearly aware of what he meant.

" Has the new younger models bored you already? I thought you were having a lot of fun with them, why have me? "

" What about you? Shouldn't you be ignoring me? After all, you did made a big fuss before leaving " The lady asked back, not answering Hyungwon's question.

Hyungwon just slowly let out a breath through his nose, staring at the lady's face, not saying a thing. He did planned on ignoring her the moment he caught sight of her figure, but decided not to. There's too much history and he knows she can still be useful in the future. He dislikes her with everything he has but he can't deny she had helped him -sort of.

"You haven't forgotten who made you. My Alexander is still being a good boy " She says, her voice dripping with playful mockery towards the half end.

Hyungwon let go of her, stopping their dance. " Hyungwon, I am Hyungwon " He corrected her, not wanting to hear the name he used almost more than half of his life. "And I'm not yours" The lady just raised her eyebrow at him then shrugged but didn't bit back a comment.

"It's best we go back, my feet are hurting" Hyungwon says unemotionally, his hand taking hers to lead her back. As much as Hyungwon wanted to just ditch her- them, he couldn't. He's physically incapable of walking away. He had been accustomed of entertaining their kind of people that he himself seem to not be able to just ignore. Even if he knew he no longer has business with her, Hyungwon felt the need to stay.