|><|Bonus One Shot: HYUNGHYUK

This has nothing to do with the story. I repeat!
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY.
It's just a one-shot I had written during my ethics class.

Yeah, I wrote this for a whole hour while my professor lecture about Aristotle's theory of virtues and morality haha. I don't even k kw half the things she lectured and we have a test tomorrow. R.I.P to my grades.

It's HyungHyuk because Hyunghyuk is actually may ult ship since the start. Haha

I really like this and wanted to share it but didn't know where to put it so I decided to just post this here since this is my most active book. If you don't want to read it I'm fine with that.

I just wanted to share and see what you think about it.

__________________________________

Minhyuk step out of the bus, his mind running with thousands of anxious thoughts.

As he made his steps he took out his phone to re-read the text Hyungwon, his boyfriend of 4 years had sent him earlier that day.

MyWONandOnly 💗
Meet me at Rise'nShine's Café, 4pm.

The message was short and direct. It felt cold, no I love you at the end, no hearts, just simple words of information. Minhyuk can't help re-reading it over and over again, thinking of how and on what ground could possibly this meet up would end.

He hadn't heard anything from his boyfriend for the last 4 days since that night Hyungwon had left their shared apartment after a large verbal fight they had. They had been fighting a lot these days but that argument had been the worst out of all the worst fights they ever had.

Honestly, Minhyuk wasn't even sure how it had started. Lately, everything seems to spark up annoyance to both of them. It was as if they're both carefully walking on a garden full of ticking bombs that if you make one wrong move, one would ticked off and explode.

Minhyuk bit his lip as he looked at the heart emoji placed right beside Hyungwon's saved name on his phone. It had been like that for the last two years, he remembered when he got his phone, Hyungwon had complained to him when he saw how he had saved his name as the boring 'Wonnie' so he changed it with the heart as his beloved had cutely requested.

He unconsciously smiled at the memory. Hyungwon rarely acts cute, usually it's him who does that in the relationship. Hyungwon was always the serious one, the always composed one and the more matured one between them.

He stop on his tracks when he finally reached his destination. Looking up at the slightly faded colors and outdated design of the cafés name board, he can't help but remember how back then it was shining in bright colorful shades of yellow. It was as if just yesterday the café had open up for business, It was as if just yesterday his overly tired college self had walked in there and met the man he didn't expect to be someone important in his life.

The café was the start of everything he had with Hyungwon, it was the place that witnessed all the important events in their lives. How they met 5 years ago, how Hyungwon had confess to him a year later, their first date, first kiss, all the anniversaries,where Hyungwon had asked him to moved in with him, where they celebrated after their graduation - a lot of things had happened there - so many memories Minhyuk would never forget.

Minhyuk turn to look at one of the wide glass windows of the café, hoping to have a glance of Hyungwon. He saw him there, at their usual spot. He was wearing a simple white shirt, over it was a long black coat and some faded blue jeans. It was a bit too many clothing for such a hot summer day but Minhyuk knew how Hyungwon loves his coats, he would wear it all year long and was used to it so the warm weather doesn't bother him at all.