🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 23

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

"You'll dislocate my arm if you keep gripping it like that" Shownu joked, looking down on Kihyun who was now in his Yeojoo disguise. They were currently walking side by side on a brightly lit hotel hallway that leads to the biannual party's venue.

His family is hosting it this time, usually it's held at the host' house but his mother decided to book a whole hotel instead. Apparently, Minhyuk had persuaded her to host it somewhere else. Just because the sunshine was scared he'll run into Aspen, his Grandfather's lovely pet peacock. How he managed to persuade the woman? Shownu has no idea. His mother is hard to persuade, she does things she wants. But then again, Minhyuk does too and he have a mouth full of wonders.

Kihyun was snapped out of his anxious thoughts and shot Shownu a glare, but he loosen his grip on the older's arm and moved  away a little, noticing how near they were from each other as they walk. He was literally almost hugging the man's arm without him realizing.

Kihyun felt incredibly nervous at the moment, knowing that the party held a lot of people. They could figure them out any given moment and that scares the life out of him. Despite all the assurance everyone had given him, he couldn't help but think of the worst. We're not talking about normal people here, he was told everyone came from elite business families. What would they do to him once they realized they're lying? Will he end up in jail for this? Surely Shownu would take full responsibility right?

He sighed and touched his head, feeling the pearls of his headband, letting his fingers run on his hair and the extensions that both Minhyuk and Y/n diligently put on him. Everyone had crowded Shownu's place to get ready for the party. Even Hyungwon, who was clearly forced and dragged to be there helped out with Kihyun's make up. The taller may or may not purposely tried to poke Kihyun's eyes with an eyeliner at some point. They we're bickering the whole time, making Shownu and Wonho to forcefully separate them. They just find something to argue over even if they were at completely different sides of the room. It's not good and was tiring shut up with their casual snide comments towards eachother every few seconds. But Wonho, Minhyuk and Y/n, three people who always look on the bright side find it a good thing. Minhyuk and Y/n enjoyed the no-charge entertainment while Wonho enjoys the fact that Hyungwon is talking more.

The rest was now at the venue, it was only Kihyun and Shownu that was left behind because Kihyun insisted to pick up a few scattered things around Shownu's place. Saying he didn't want that messy sight to greet him when they comeback.

Right before Kihyun and Shownu entered the ballroom, he stopped on his tracks and break away from the elder's arm, making the other stop as well, a little confused. Kihyun stood in front of Shownu, placing himself in-between the double doors and the taller. The disguised man anxiously flattened the skirt of his gown and asked  "How do I look?"

Shownu raised his eyebrow at the question, confused as to why it was asked. But he spared  time to scan his eyes on the other, from top to bottom. He didn't bother giving Kihyun a proper look before when he finished dressing up. So right now, feels like he's seeing the younger for the first time this evening, despite being with the him since the time they had left his place.

Kihyun has a pearly white headband on to match the color of his gown, his hair left falling just pass his shoulders. He is wearing the gown he had picked from that time him and Shownu's mother had went shopping.
It was a white full-length long sleeved, empire waist gown. The bodice has detailed flower embroidery, and the skirt flows down perfectly almost touching the floor as Kihyun is miraculously using heels this time. He finally learned how to used them after hours of practice, with Minhyuk and Y/n's lectures and encouragements. The encouragements clearly mostly came from Y/n while the lectures came from Minhyuk because the man is honestly convinced he's the best person ever lived.