🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 3

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

"That was intense" Wonho exclaimed, his eyes wide and his face held the look of something between being entertained and shocked.

"Did you see him throw that glass?" He asked giving Shownu and Changkyun an innocent grin.

"That's not something to be entertained about Wonho" Shownu lightly scolded with a disapproving frown on his face.

"Someone just lost his job" Though deep inside Shownu himself was entertained. He wasn't one for drama but the scene did manage to catch his attention.

Well, it managed to catch everyone's attention but still.

That waiter, what was his name again? Kihyun? He has such a temper in him. And it left quite an impression on Shownu. Not to mention he's a good worker as well. He had seen the whole thing happened and for him what Kihyun did was bad but it held justice. Even if he's an employee he should be respected. The manager should have settled it by getting both sides of the story. Though the man seems to not like Kihyun at all so everything fall on his favour, which is, in Shownu's opinion was very unprofessional. People should keep their personal affairs outside of work.

Shame on the restaurant for losing a guy like him. He has really good service.

'Costumers are always right'
Shownu hated that saying more than anything.
It makes the costumer think they could step on the employees. Which is saddening, specially for the nice, hard working ones.

"Well good for him I'd say" Wonho responded, casually taking a bite of his food as if nothing happened. "That man was being mean and disrespectful to him" He continued, wrinkling his nose in distaste.

"It's not really good for him, he's probably unemployed now" Shownu stated. He pushed away the food in front of him, suddenly losing his appetite.

Wonho gave him a frown "Yeah so? He just need to find another Job. He's quite good. It'll be easy for him"

Shownu gave a sigh at his response. He supposed it was for the best, his ability to work was being look pass through at the place. It also seems as if the manager was abusing his power, it's better that he was out of this. Shownu was sure something worse could have happen if he wasn't. Besides the man does look diligent enough to find a work quickly.

Shownu shook his head erasing all his thoughts about Kihyun.
He shouldn't think about it. After all, it was none of his business.

"Are you done?" Shownu asked Wonho, as he checked his wristwatch.

Wonho who was happily eating look up from his food and gave him a frown, his mouth full of food. It took him a few seconds of chewing his food down before he answered Shownu.

"We just started eating" Wonho said.

"I need to go back to the office, I still have a ton of emails to answer" Shownu told him, crossing his arms over his chest leaning back on his chair.

"You're going back?" Wonho asked his eyebrows set into a sad frown, also having a small pout on his lips. "Let's hang out first, let's go to the arcade"

Shownu gave him a frown of disapproval. "We're not children anymore Wonho. I have work to do and I'm sure you have some of your own"

Wonho pout even harder, he gave Shownu his puppy eyes. Trying hard to make his friend agree but Shownu was a tough nut to break so the bunny ended up sighing in defeat.

"Eat your food first then, don't be too quick to leave. Changkyun wasn't even done with his meal" Wonho said, visibly sulking.

Shownu did not say anything and decided to eat his food, his lost appetite slowly crawling back to him.