🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 7

Kihyun was awaken when he heard a few soft knocks from his now bedroom door.

Leisurely, he sat up and rub away the remaining sleep in his eyes. He looked around and was confused for a moment before all the memories of what had happened a couple of hours ago entered his mind.

He looked around once more, seeing the room for the second time. It was a little dark inside the room as well as outside, Kihyun guessed that it was around dusk already. He slept for a long time, the sun was still up and about when he laid down a few hours ago.

Another set of knocks gained his attention. He got up quickly and went towards the door, carefully avoiding the glass shreds of the vase that he had thrown, which was still innocently scattered on the bedroom floor.

He should clean that up. He reminded himself before opening the door. His eyes squinting a little as bright lights suddenly met his eyes. The whole house was already well lit, except his room as he was busy sleeping he didn't had the chance to open the lights.

"What?" Kihyun asked when he noticed Shownu standing in front of him. The guy was already out of his business clothes. He was wearing a plain white hoodie and jeans.

"The contract is ready. Just thought I should call you to sign it. And we're going out as well so I suggest you get yourself ready" Shownu informed him. Kihyun frowned a little but didn't say anything he only nodded his head as a reply.

Shownu nodded his head back, awkwardly clearing his throat before excusing himself telling the smaller that he would be waiting in the living room.

Kihyun closed the door and flicked open the lights, he quickly went to his bag that he had thrown away at some seat near the big windows. He didn't have much clothes so he just decided to wear his most decent one, choosing to be simple as he didn't want to appear overdressed. Not like he could with the amount of clothes he had. He put on some maroon sweater and jeans, as he knew it was already a little chilly outside.

Before leaving the room, he swept the floor first with the broom he found placed in a corner. It looks a little out of place there but Kihyun didn't question its existence. He just gladly snatched it and swept the glass shreds to pile them up in a corner, carefully picking the pieces up to throw them on the trashbin that was in the small bathroom connected to his room.

Once he was done, he quickly went to the living room, already knowing his way there.

When he arrived he saw Shownu sitting on the couch he was sitting on when they talked before. A man in his early twenties standing in beside him, explaining something from the pile of papers he was holding.

Kihyun, studied the new guy for awhile. He was wearing a black suit and tie, glasses perched up on his nose. He isn't really that tall, maybe around Kihyun's height. He looked very much familiar.

Ah, he's that employee Wonho and Shownu was with when they ate at Kihyun's former work place. He can't quite remember his name though.

"Oh you're here" Kihyun was pulled out his thoughts when he heard Shownu's familiar voice.

Kihyun didn't say anything, he only walked further into the room and sat down on the loveseat he formerly sat at awhile ago.

Kihyun awkwardly glanced up to look at Shownu's secretary, meeting the younger man's peircing and curious gaze. He quickly tear his eyes away from him, feeling a little intimated by the employee's calculative gaze.

"As you might already have guessed, this is my secretary Changkyun..." Shownu introduced the man who quickly gave him a polite and professional bow, Kihyun unconsciously doing the same while sitting. " And Changkyun this is Kihyun"