"But I don't have that much to live for! Sure, Scott, you, the twins; you guys care for me, but what's the point of it all if my own family doesn't! I really appreciate you guys, I do, but I'm not with you all the time! I've lost everybody close to me! It'll be Scott next, or you. I don't wanna be alive when that happens! You can't force me to put myself through that again! I can't take anymore! My dads gone, Estellas gone, the twins and I, we're not that close! Everybody is leaving eventually until I'm shattered into a million pieces. That is torture!" I yelled, "I can't go through that, and I won't! Maybe you stopped me this time, but next time, you won't be so lucky."

I stood up, walking past him, but he grabbed my wrist. I tried yanking it away, but he was stronger. I was pulled back towards the bed and he slammed me down.

"Shut. Up," he growled. "Don't ever say that!"

A tear rolled down his cheek and dropped on my face. My eyes were wide and my mouth was slightly opened. I was so stunned, I couldn't move.

"Who hurt you?" he asked, barely whispering. Tears welled up in my eyes. Did he want a list? I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Estella. Lance. Ben. Killian. Mark. Gaven. Jeremy. Toby. Brian. Molly," I listed off quietly. I had taken the time to search up and memorize all of the names of the people who had broken me down. Estella. My childhood best friend who left me alone in a cruel world. Lance. My father who had abandoned me with no warning. Ben and Killian. The two men who had raped me. Mark. A man who had punished me beyond my limits due to my father's orders. Gaven, Jeremy, and Toby. Friends of Brian who each had they own method of torture and put me through so much pain. Brian. Somebody who had taken me and smashed me to pieces without me realizing it. Molly. My own mother who was slowly chipping at my heart bit by bit without meaning to. But most of all, I had caused the most damage. I neglected myself. I let myself be exposed to love and kindness. That had made me vulnerable to the evils of the world I lived in.

By the time I finished listing names off, tears were steadily dripping down Theo's face. He was no longer pinning me to the bed, but curled up next to me.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell anyone?" he sniffled. I stared at him with empty eyes. No one would understand. How could they? It was unrealistic and stupid of me to be crying to somebody over so,etching like this. I hated it. It made me vulnerable and that's what made me break in the first place.

"How could I?"

Theo gazed at me through sad, tears eyes and embraced me tightly.

"Promise me something. Promise me that instead of keeping it all in, you'll come to me with your problems. I want you to cry on me. I want to hear you scream in anger. I want you to get it all out, so you're not going to explode one day. I need you to promise me, okay?" Theo asked. I nodded, too exhausted to put up a fight anymore. There was a knock in the door and a doctor let herself in. Embarrassed, Theo quickly rubbed at his face to try and wipe the tears look away.

"Are you ready now?" she asked and I nodded before Theo could object again. Why did he care so much? The doctor led me to a room where a police officer was waiting. He smiled at me when he saw me.

"I spoke to your friend earlier. Sounds like you two are close, huh?" he said. Huh? Did Theo say that? Not wanting to cause confusion, I just nodded.

"I hope you don't lie like that when we ask you questions," the officer stated and I felt my cheeks grow warm. Hoe did he know it was a lie? Was it a police thing? Was he psychic?

"Don't worry, you're okay!" he assured me. He started asking me questions, skipping the ones I didn't want to answer. I liked him. He was a nice policeman. I tried my best to answer all of his questions honestly.