"Y-you're Naruto?" He asked a bit shakily.

"Yes but I'm a bit confused. I've seen just about every person in this village at least once but I've never seen you. And you talk as if you know me just a little bit. Most adult people here besides the anbu either ignore or hate my existence." The boy asked with a bit of curiosity.

"That's because I'm more of a traveler. I don't like sticking to one place. Also as to how I sound so familiar with you is because I was your father's teacher."

The boy shook his head in understanding. They all continued talking until they all shared details on the organization and came with a collective decision and conclusion. "Alright, since Naruto is here, at some point they may come for him but he and his team can most likely deal with them. I mean they took down Orochimaru."

This news baffled the white haired man. How strong is this team? Even I would have trouble trying to even fight on par with him but they actually took him down?! He thought.

"So he's dead? Jiraiya asked curiously.

"Maybe. We captured and sealed him with numerous types of advanced seals and I haven't been notified of him breaking out of any of them." Naruto explained.

"Shouldn't you check up on it or have guards placed around it?"

"No. He presumed to be dead when we captured him. Many movement and chakra seals were placed in case he's still alive and since I put those seals on him, my senses haven't alerted me of them being broken. I don't put guards where he's at because not even ten people know where I sealed him and only two people have access to get there including me." The boy explained even further.

"He's right. I know where it's located in general but I don't know where it is specifically and I don't have the access to get in there." Lord Hokage confirmed, surprising the man by how much trust his sensei put into this kid.

"Okay then I'll take your word for it. So what are you going to be doing now?"

"Well my clones are helping do my work so I'm going to get something to eat and then go get some rest, you two wanna come?" He said while putting his anbu mask back on.

The Hokage shot up right away and quickly shook his head yes and walked to the door. He'd take any opportunity to get away from his mortal enemy; paperwork. Jiraiya shrugged and went along with them.

They were nearing the ramen shop and Kitsune felt the familiar chakra of his brother before they walked inside. "Hey Kashi." Having the older male turn to see all three of them and bowed in respect. "Hey Naru, Lord Third, Jiraiya sensei. Didn't think I'd see all three of you here, except Kitsune of course." He remarked.

"You know the old man wants to escape his paperwork of doom. I just met Jiraiya and he tagged along." Kitsune commented while The Third shuddered at the sheer mention of his work.

Jiraiya karate chopped the boy over the head at the mocking of his teacher. "Jeez you brat, no respect."

"Oí, he's like a grandpa to me." Naruto defended while the other two chuckled at the sight. Each of them ordered and talked about each other and different funny moments especially when traveling. The boy noticed how much Kashi trusted him, to where he even mentioned Kurama and his friendliness towards his hosts. This made Naruto start to trust him a bit more.