News To Me

"Okay...we have many options on what to do."

"We caaaaan...beat her up."

"Hmm, next."

"We can burn her alive?"

"Aggressive...but still an option, next."

"Euggh...we just leave her alone..."

"It seems kind of a bleh option-" Emira started out.

"KIND OF?!" Edric yelled.

"I know that it is a bleh option, considering that she's basically the reason our baby sister is in so much pain, but it's the most...responsible." Emira muttered.

"So we can't burn her alive?"

"If she does something to really piss us off, then yes Edric."

"Yessss!" Edric brought up a fist and swiftly brought it back down.

Just then, the two heard Emira's door open, seeing a little Amity poke her head in.

"Oh...uhmm...I'm sorry, I was trying to be quiet and I wasn't thinking I-" Amity rushed out, getting more and more teary-eyed with every word coming out of her mouth.

"Woah woah woah...Amity you're fine! Are you okay?" Edric said, cutting Amity off mid-sentence.

"Yes! Yes...yeah I am..." Amity said, growing slower and slower with every word.

"What did you umm...how was your day?" Emira asked, trying to lighten the mood.

Unfortunately, it didn't work.

"Oh um...I was just doing...I-I was just helping Luz with her ..."

"..." Edric looked at her surprise, trying to process what came out of her sister's mouth..

"Okay...continue?" Emira stepped in.

"We were just at the carnival and Luz told Kira she liked her and then I...I umm...I left...I didn't want to stick around so umm...I'm here..."