WATCHING

A brand new day, meant for new problems.

Amity was searching around the school for the new couple, although it may have seemed she was jealous to be basically stalking the two, she wasn't, but that wasn't her main goal.

She didn't trust Kira.

Not one bit.

And for her to date someone as kind as Luz?

...

Okay, maybe she was a little jealous, but Luz was more important, so she would have to ignore her jealousy and search for Luz's girlfriend.

She kept on looking around, eventually seeing another large crowd in the hall, of course surrounding Kira.

"Geez...just because she got hurt the other day, doesn't mean everyone could make a huge deal about it." Amity walked closer to the scene, eventually finding Kira once again.

"And of course Kira is at the center of..."

She stopped.

She took in the witch.

"A cast..."

"Kira, are you okay!?" A random student yelled, hurting Amity's ears.

"Yes, I am fine...a student just made an illusion of stairs to trick me, so I fell through..." Kira held her cast, wincing at a single touch.

"Who?!" Another yelled, anger rising in their voice.

"I'm sorry, but...I don't want any drama with this person, so I think it's best if I don't speak of them..." Kira looked down, an unreadable expression placed on her face.

"Ah yes, of course Kira!"

"..."

"What a bore..."