How I Met Your Owl Mother

"Ow...ow...ow..." Luz was being led over to the healer's room by Kira, Kira helping her up with her arm around her shoulder, trying to keep her up as they walked through empty, bleak halls.

"Luz...you have to tell me what's wrong...what happened that...made you this way?!" Kira yelled, making Luz flinch, adding to her "most pain she's every experienced" list. To say the least, Luz was not doing so well.

Her back and stomach were aching, her chin was bleeding and she had a few bruises, she might've even broken something when Amity was slamming her over against the lockers over and over. The sound of the banging from the lockers still echoed fresh in her mind, would she ever get that sound out, she did not know.

"Umm...I don't actually really know..." She swallowed. "The principal told me a while ago about Amity's missing of classes and stuff, I told you about them, so when I tried to tell her about it earlier, she slapped me and basically just took all her anger out on me. She hit me against the locker, she kicked me, she insulted you!!" She scoffed, realizing her hands were extremely tightened.

"She just told me a bunch of crap...I think she was just mad about the whole diary being posted around the whole school thing...if you don't feel that way, why feel embarrassed??? " Luz kicked her foot, kicking a loose piece of paper that flew right back, making Luz groan.

"Yeaaah, I saw those pages around school...those were Amity's?"

Luz turned towards Kira. "Yeah! And I guess she saw them the other day and got upset, taking it out on me." She stuck out her tongue. "Sucks, but that's Amity I guess. She said that 'that was past Amity' and 'now I'm new Amity,' but it just looks like 'New Amity' is a bigger jerk. Guess the one that I first met was the real her..." Luz sighed. "I just thought she was better...you know?"

"Yeah, I get that...I once met this person who seemed nice, they looked like a normal person, but I found out they were a bully when I first approached them. They bullied me. So I left."

Silence.