Here To Help

"You like Kira...?"

Luz immediately turned around, noting the witch's obvious features.

Their hair not even tied up in their usual ponytail, her hair down and not even brushed, it looked awful to say the least. The uniform that they were wearing was wrinkled, like they just grabbed it off the floor and put it on with no effort. Their notable eyeliner was nowhere to be seen and the bags under their eyes noted that they haven't slept properly in days. Had they been crying before? Their eyes looked red..

Luz immediately recognized this witch, for they were-

"Amity!"

"You look horrible, are you oka-" Luz was cut off by Amity bringing her hand up.

"I'm not here for that..."

"Oh...then what are you doing here?" Luz asked, clearly worried about her.

What were they now? Due to the fact that she...rejected her, would she even want to be friends?

"I'm just here to help..." Amity gave a soft smile, clearly breaking inside.

"You're here to...help?" Luz was confused. "With what exactly?"

"With your crush on Kira."

"I want to help you two get together."

"What!?" Luz exclaimed. The girl who has a crush on her wants to help her get with another witch?

"Do I need to say it again or-"

"No no, it's just...surprising...I thought you liked me..." Luz asked.

Amity was seen to strongly clench the bottom of the uniform, trying her best to keep it together. Luckily for her, the bell had screamed, signaling for everyone to get to class.

"Oh...well, it was nice seeing you again Amity, we'll chat later!" Luz ran up to Amity and quickly hugged her and ran off, Amity stood in place and a tear fell down, clearly still upset over the rejection.

Willow walked up to Amity slowly and embraced her into a hug, knowing her situation and trying her best to comfort her.