We're All Monsters.

TW: This chapter has mentions of "su**ide", and although it is censored here, it will not in the story below. Also to keep in mind, that this chapter contains quite a few curses. I am truly sorry if you are uncomfortable with this topic, and always, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・゚:*✧・

Luz watched as Amity kept herself up with her hand, her other on her heart as she aggressively coughed up a storm, spitting out some blood.

Luz turned her head up to face her girlfriend, watching as she covered her face as she cried.

It was fake.

Luz could see that now.

"What did you do...what did you do!?" Luz yelled, seeing as how Kira lifted her head up from her hands and how Amity's coughing was forcefully stopped as she looked up at her.

Luz took a few step forward and noticed how Amity winced back, startling Luz to the point where she stood back, fear in her eyes as Amity held up her hands to cover her face.

"Amity I..." Luz started to say as she reached her her hand towards Amity, but she stopped mid-way as she saw how Amity's hands shook. She swallowed down a pit and cleared her throat, looking back at Kira, tears falling down from her eyes, but a sick smile on her face.

"Kira, what is the meaning of this!?"

"W-What...? Luz, I told you what happened, Amity was being mean to you and I just wanted to protect you! I'm such a bad person, I thought it would be okay to protect you, but all it did was make you upset, I'm so sorry!!"

"You're expecting me to side with you...y-you said...you said that you lied to me...you hurt them...Kira, what is going on?!"

Kira's eyes widened and she stopped her façade, using her closed fists to wiped her tears.

"Oh Luz...you're really gonna want to talk about this in the middle of these halls? I thought you were a good person Luz..." She brought her hands to her face, wiping her eyes as she spilled more crocodile tears.

"You...uggh..." Luz forcefully grabbed onto Kira's arm and pulled her close to her, but Kira just leaned in closer, inches away from Luz's face.

"I love you too Luz..." She said with a soft and small smile, an innocent look in her eyes that almost made Luz let go of her.

"Just..." Luz looked away and took a deep breath. "Shut up...for now, please..." She tugged on Kira's arm tighter, forcing her forward alongside her.

"H-Hey! That hurts!! What's the big deal? Where are you even taking me?!"