To get access to the archive of the Korean Police Force.

"You look so bothered," Taehyung's cold voice drove you back to reality, you immediately looked at him, he was still typing but obviously he looked at you and noticed the change on your face before continuing his work.

"I have a question, why the archive department is on the fourth floor?" You asked, "In London and pretty much everywhere it's usually in the basement floor or something,"

Taehyung suddenly stooped typing but yet didn't look at you, you noticed as he chewed his cheeks and licked his lower lip slowly as if trying to form a perfect answer.

Why would he do that when it's just a random question?  You asked yourself.

The man cleared his throat then started typing again, "I don't know, I don't usually mind things out of my department," 

"Considering you stalking someone I know from Traffic, I don't think what you just said is 100 percent true," You rolled your eyes 

The man sighed and finally looked at you, his face unreadable, "I don't think you and I will ever be on good terms, but at least can you try? maybe starting by forgetting that I just answered a friend's question about you which by the way doesn't consider stalking-."

"Says the man who gave my personal address to a stranger," You rolled your eyes when he obviously cursed under his breath.

"If there's one person in the world that would never hurt a fly that will be Jimin, which means I knew by heart that telling him where you live won't be a problem," Taehyung said.

"That's if he came alone," You sighed taking your phone in your hand to check the hour, it says it was 3:05 P.M which means it's time to go, ignoring Taehyung's glares you quickly finished the last number, you turned off your computer grabbing your stuff before standing up, "I will be out now, Mr.Kim Taehyung," you pronounced the last word with a full sarcasm before walking away, you stopped next to the stairs you saw later and wondered if you should try your luck and go up since it was your whole point of wanting to join the homicide is to get the passcode of all the cases restored in the database you still need a few days to go and search just to be safe. 

Yeah, if I go up now, someone will suspect something. you nodded to yourself and walked away. 

After passing by the nearby market, holding your groceries you quickened your pace as the clouds began to gather in the sky. Up to now, the sky had beenpostcard-perfect, but it was changing. The beautiful cocktail-blue shade was beginning todarken into gravel-grey. Large pillows of cloud were forming, blotting out the old-goldcolour of the sun. 

You needed to stop a taxi as soon as possible, you walked next to the sidewalk and tried to raise the free hand that wasn't holding any bag but immediately felt a slight pain in the shoulder knowing exactly why your body didn't even think of using that arm up till now, "That bastard really did it on purpose," you cursed Taehyung under your breath, he really took your first self-defense lesson seriously and trained you as you'd compete for the nationals.