Chapter EIGHT

"Sign08: People who are lying tend to shuffle their feet."

.

"It seems like Jimin isn't coming," Hoseok informed while looking at his phone, "He's home but he still wants us to bring him his share," the man added, smiling sweetly before placing his phone back inside his pocket

"He should have told us before that idiot, the food will be cold when we got home." Jin rolled his eyes then focused on his soup.

Your eyes narrowed, It was true that you know Jin. But, you never wanted to ask about his personal life. All your meetings happened inside the campus or in a lecture hall, but never outside. And all that you talk about was your life, your feelings, and your knowledge. Kim Soekjin was your therapist-Professor like ..... until today, when you asked him for dinner was the first attempt to accept him as a friend. And in order to start this friendship, you needed to know something, "You guys live together?" You raised your head up looking at Jin expecting him to answer but Namjoon was the one who talked first.

"Yeah, all of us live together." The smart man said giving you a glance, noticing your confused look he decided to continue his words. "None of us is from Seoul but we all studied here and currently work here as well therefore instead of each of us renting his own small apartment we thought it will be better if get a big house together and share the rent."

Your head cocked to the left and your mind started to count automatically how many of them he meant, those four and Jimin? Five? or there's more? ........ Oh, That Taehyung guy too probably? Six men living together? Like a boy band or something? Is this a thing? I mean even One direction couldn't stand each other. 

You don't know the feeling of living with too many people, heck ....... you don't even know how it is to have a roommate let alone three or more.

Suddenly Hoseok chuckled, probably you looked stupid. "It's not strange I swear, After all, we are rarely in the house." You watched as he took a sip of his soda before looking at you again, "Plus we're all good friends so," He gently smiled.

Good friends

Is being good friends enough to live together? Share the same space? Share the kitchen, the living room, the bathrooms, and the food probably as well?  

I wonder how it is

People usually make friends in college or the workplace, But for years, ever since you were a child and after every happened in your life, your loneliness grew steadily until it dominated your emotions. What started out as a nagging feeling became so strong that you resolved to break out of your comfort zone to find a friend, someone who would talk to you and maybe even share a joke.