Chapter Fifty-Four

Chapter Fifty-Four,

In the cafe you sat, Jungkook and you

In the cafe you sat, Jungkook and you. The coffee, the music, and the smile of the person you care the most about, it's a fragment of heaven. The ambiance of the cafe and its homey aroma, draw your soul into its cocoon for a few blessed moments. 

After taking a shower-

'Don't forget to mention -the together- part' You blushed hearing her chuckle. 

Fine........ After taking a shower together, you and Jungkook decided to pass by the cafe across from the hotel instead of just having breakfast in the room. 

You know yourself, you won't stop thinking about what happened early in the morning if you stayed there. Well, it's not like you aren't thinking now. 

You have read somewhere that sex brings that special addiction to your love, and it makes the relationship all the deeper for you both. But you never knew what that means until you had a taste of it. Your body already missing his touch and the euphoric feeling he brought you. 

Your face didn't cool down, it's been heating and giving your cheeks an unerasable blush that you had to lie to Jungkook about, saying that the water from the shower earlier was too hot and your face can be like that for a couple of more hours which clearly isn't it. But, Jungkook is too stupid to know that or............. Did he drop it not to make you embarrassed?

You shook your head. Let's say he's stupid

"Why aren't you eating? .......Oh, thinking about this morning, aren't you?" Jungkook teased when he saw you awkwardly playing with the fork instead of eating the cheesecake you ordered, though he too was remembering the morning's events replaying them in his head. He found it interesting how you jump every time he speaks and avoid eye contact with him whenever he caught you staring at his face. 

You blushed like crazy, "Oh shut up! like you aren't." You rolled your eyes, they fell on the untouched fondant of his, "You haven't touched yours as well." 

"Oh, Baby I am already full." You choked on your coffee when he licked his lips, eyes looking up and down at you. 

You rolled your eyes again when you could finally breathe, looking around wishing people aren't interested in hearing your conversation.  "Fuck you." You cursed him under your breath.

"You alr-"

"Don't fucking say it, Jungkook I dare you." You glared at him, already guessing what's the next teasing line he was about to use just with looking at his smirk. 

He laughed shaking his head. "Don't you remember what happened the last time you challenged me?" He teased again, he could honestly do it all day. 

You took a sip of coffee then smiled at him, a fake one. "Keep playing and it will be the last."